Vape Flavours and Brands?

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionVape Flavours and Brands?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I’m looking for a brand that’s accessible in China (preferably fast delivery in Chengdu, JD or Taobao, whatever) that delivers a variety of good vape flavours. Ideally nicotine-free, if that even exists here? but I’m more of a smoker for flavour and activity than a smoker for nicotine habit type of person (for instance, prefer kent 1’s to kent 4 or 8s, even though many smokers find them tasteless).

Vaping is great fun. It gets me off on the habit of breathing flavour and puffing smoke, ideally I’d find some flavourful oils that don’t contain the “stop smoking!” nicotine hit as well….however, that’s not a deal breaker. I just need to know from experienced vapers, what brands and suppliers within Chengdu area are good – my new truvape took 4 days to get here, not a fan of 4 day wait times.

Keymaster

I don’t know anything about this, but Truvape “e-liquid” appears to be available from a bunch of vendors on Taobao like this. 15 different flavors available and ships from Guangzhou. I imagine it would arrive here in 3-4 days since this particular seller has already done 140 transactions of this item this month and the only items available are 4 or 8-bottle sets.

Participant

Truvape “e-liquid” appears to be available from a bunch of vendors on Taobao like this.

Yeah.. it’s probably the same vendor I bought the pipe from, I’m looking for reviews or advice on the best liquids 😀 The default pipe and basic kit comes with 2 liquids, both ‘tobacco flavour’ of 2 tobacco variety..before I buy every flavour and try each out, would like some hints at which are good – which are bad – and if other brands of e-liquid are better than others, especially if non-nicotine ones are any good and available here..

Participant

I bought the “truvape” liquids, and they’re great. The supplier I use hooks me up with specifically which flavours and nico/no nicotine versions of each that I’d like to try – and so far I’ve got our (wife & I’s) mother completely off cigs just smoking vape straight up, and she’s a hardcore like 2 packs a day smoker. Much better for baby when she’s here during days. At work, “is that a pen?” turned into “Where do I get one” – and coworkers around me have picked up 3 in total so far, and the flavours of the truvape are fantastic.

Used to smoke lots of the 中南海 “tea/menthol” mix flavour. Now smoke none, just trying different flavours of vape each fill, and each fill saying “wow this is great” – still 10 or so more to run thru.

All I need now is hash oil in squirtable little containers for the coworkers who don’t want to smoke flavour, but get high. Otherwise, seems vaping is by far the best method to get rid of carcinogens and get a puffing flavourful sensation. Truvape FTW. 😀

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.