Venturing to Chengdu (Seeking Apartment)

HomeForumsIn ChengduVenturing to Chengdu (Seeking Apartment)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hello,

I think it would be wise to introduce myself.

I am Ollie, 29 years old from Sheffield, (bar the Yorkshire accent) England. I am a charismatic fellow who is currently studying to be a teacher in Liverpool (ITT – QTS). I fancied something different this year so I went ahead and booked a flight to Chengdu. I will stay for 2 and a half months (June, 2017) in the city before visiting my beloved twin in Myanmar.

Previous to starting my degree I lived and worked in Almaty, Kazakhstan for two years… I rode there on a motorbike from England (irrelevant information).

Anyway, I am looking for a 1 bedroom apartment somewhere within the 2nd ring road, preferably in an expatriate area (only because I am new to the city and my HSK level is -1) I will be open to co-inhabiting if the right opportunity arises (bare in mind my low budget).  I am looking for friends and possible future employment as I fully intend to move to Chengdu when my degree is done.

Thanks in advance, that is, if you read this.

Oh wait, I have We chat : ID – Olliesalad

Peace,

Ollie.

Keymaster

Motorcycling from England to Kazakhstan sounds amazing! The area you will probably be apartment seeking is in the South of the city, check the Tongzilin, Yulin, Zongbei/Zongnan neighborhoods in particular. The summer in Chengdu is a lot of fun, you made a good choice.

Participant

Many thanks for the information, I shall indeed be looking in those areas.

Hmmm, looking at the rental prices 😟 I really need to find a roommate or some kind of flat share, any ideas?

Peace,

Ollie.

Ahhhh the arduous open road, the frivolous freedom, the ever changing culture. It was amazing. 10,000km of road and dirt. 12 countries, a motorcycle and a tent. You’d be surprised on how little we actually need to survive.

Participant

Hello, this is Andy. we are from a professional house renting company. we are aim to finding u a nice and cozy home in Chengdu. Please feel free to contact us, E-mail : [email protected], We-chat id: 15196642573

Participant

Well this is an interesting find.

You said you’re going to Chengdu in June and staying for 2 1/2 months…. mind if I ask what dates specifically? (since you have your airfare booked)

I am currently trying to plan a 2-3 month trip to Chengdu this summer; tentative on a few different income opportunities. I was thinking about flying out in May, but perhaps we can coordinate something; splitting an apartment with another English-speaking foreigner wouldn’t be so bad. (I’m from America)

My wechat ID is DuTuNuChengdu
    Even if we can’t work something out, we’ll have to meet up for a beer in Chengdu!

Keymaster

Many thanks for the information, I shall indeed be looking in those areas. Hmmm, looking at the rental prices 😟 I really need to find a roommate or some kind of flat share, any ideas? Peace, Ollie. Ahhhh the arduous open road, the frivolous freedom, the ever changing culture. It was amazing. 10,000km of road and dirt. 12 countries, a motorcycle and a tent. You’d be surprised on how little we actually need to survive.

In the South you’ll be looking at around 1,800+ RMB if you’re living alone or 1,000+ if you have a roommate. This is a good place to find a roommate, there are regular posts from people seeking house mates. Good luck!

Participant

The rent at my place is only 550. Shared apartment. Not in the center of town or an area with a lot of foreigners. I’m leaving end of May so you can take my room. Relationship directly with the landlord so no agents fees. Of course it’s not ideal, but a whole lot cheaper than the alternative.

Blocked

we sell SSD Chemical Solution used to clean all type of black and any color currency, stain and defaced bank notes with any others equipment being bad. Our technicians are highly qualified and are always ready to handle the cleaning perfectly. Our Chemical is 100% pure. We clean all currencies like the Euro, USD, GBP and many other currencies. Anti-freezing Preparations and Prepared De-icing Fluids, SSD Solution. Vectrol paste, Tebi-Manetic solution, Defaced currency, Cleaning chemical. Darkened currency, Black coated notes, Cleaning black money,vectrol paste, SSD solution, super automatic solution,anti-breeze bank notes, black marked currency, black coated notes, cleaning Black money. We work on commission and we also offer machines to do the large cleaning and delivery of products to buyers destinations.for more information please do contact us back we are ready and willing to sell you our product in any quantity as demanded.         (aladji.hassan2@<wbr />gmail.com)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘In Chengdu’ is closed to new topics and replies.