We Offer English & Brazil IPTV in Chengdu

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionWe Offer English & Brazil IPTV in Chengdu

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Participant

BESTBOX IPTV package includes over 250 international TV channels in various genres as: Movies, live Sport, live News and Current Affairs, Kids, Learning, Drama & Entertainment, Music… These TV channels are from different satellites of Asia area and US local cable TV, they are encoded into IP format and delivered to your TV via internet. More and more HD TV channels are delivered via IPTV so that our BESTBOX IPTV customers can watch the best TV channels with a better picture quality around the world.Only need internet connection, more than 2 Mbps download speed, you can watch it anywhere!

Watching directly on your TV—

Benefiting form the latest IPTV technology of adopted by BESTBOX IPTV, you can now watch all your favorite channels LIVE in different countries, only connect the IPTV Box with your broadband router, pick up the remote controller and start watching!

No strings attached—

Our convenientIPTV Box is now wireless! It doesnt matter if your router is in a different room with your TV, so long as your router supports a wireless connection, you can place the IPTV Box anywhere.

websit: http://www.bestbox-iptv.com/

Keymaster

How much does this cost, and is there any contract required? Do you have a list of the channels that you offer?

Participant

web site: http://www.bestbox-iptv.com/ or WeChat: Vivianiptv

Keymaster

Looks pretty sketchy.

Participant

web site: http://www.bestbox-iptv.com/ or WeChat: Vivianiptv

The installation of set-top boxes and annual fee a total of RMB 3500 for the first time , second years RMB 2000, only need more than 4M broadband. The program is on the official website.

What resolution and bitrate are the streams?

Time differences make these services pretty useless. I don’t particularly want to watch British daytime television in the evening!

Participant

Hey everyone,

I would be slightly cautious about Best Box a few years I did read something about something similar to BBox being a scam and I am not saying BBox is but still be wary. When I first arrived (stupid newbie) I had a IPTV deal via my internet provider and it was a waste of money, poor connection, channels freezing etc, I was charged for each time a “professional” came out to fix any connection issues, I go red with rage now when I think back about it.

Beat Box you might be perfectly legit and if so that is great but still we have to be wary as there are so many who are not.

Participant

Hey everyone,

I would be slightly cautious about Best Box a few years I did read something about something similar to BBox being a scam and I am not saying BBox is but still be wary. When I first arrived (stupid newbie) I had a IPTV deal via my internet provider and it was a waste of money, poor connection, channels freezing etc, I was charged for each time a “professional” came out to fix any connection issues, I go red with rage now when I think back about it.

Beat Box you might be perfectly legit and if so that is great but still we have to be wary as there are so many who are not.

Indeed now on the Internet has to buy a lot of IPTV can’t see for a long time, they are pirating others source programs and perform others IPTV to counter the box you can not see the. Our company is its own room, their acquisition program, has been running the ten years, and provide program source for a number of IPTV, so in the company can rest assured to buy.

Participant

HI

Most of the program’s resolution is 720P or 1080I, program stream is generally 2M.

You mentioned the time difference, because it is live, this problem is unavoidable, if you want to watch it in the evening, you can during the day using digital video recorders to record down, again in the evening to watch. The company also provides such equipment, thank you.

Participant

Package price includes the Brazil channel is RMB 3500, the basic English channel package is RMB 2500

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.