Check Out My Blog & Books on Chinese

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionCheck Out My Blog & Books on Chinese

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Participant

my name is orna taub.

i am a chinese language enthusiast and spend most of my time in this area.

I am very eager to help students to be better in chinese and help them to make some shortcuts in their studying by sharing them with my insights and advices.

in my blog you can find regularly updated free mandarin language material. connect with other mandarin students collegues and enrich you language skills.you can also share us with your problems,questions and requests.

welcome to visit my blog: http://orentaub1111.wordpress.com

my books to let mandarin students have a leap forward in the language:
    1. Mandarin Chinese – Fully And Detailed Top Key Language Issues With Pictures and Examples (For Intermediate & Advanced)- Book One

2. Mandarin Chinese – Fully And Detailed Top Key Language Issues With Pictures and Examples (For Intermediate & Advanced)- Book Two

3. English common expressions – how to say it in Chinese?-book 1

4. English common expressions-how to say it in Chinese-book2

5. Complementary book for mandarin students – Chinese easy stories,humor,culture ,habits,writing letters

6. All you need to know to do Business in China: The Chinese Habits, Way & all the Other essential Details

7. Chinese current slang

8. China- current life and traditional culture

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Keymaster

It’s impressive that you have authored so many books on learning Mandarin, let alone that some of them are 300+ pages in length. Good luck!

I combined this and the other thread that you created into one post with all of your links.

Participant

thank you very much indeed!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.