What do you do on the weekend?

HomeForumsClassifiedsPersonalsWhat do you do on the weekend?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi guys, what do you usually do on the weekend? We are some young local guys who can speak English well. Some of us are in the tourism industry, some of us are teachers, some of us in the bank… We’d like to make friends with expats in Chengdu. Maybe we can sometimes hang out together on the weekend, like a weekend trip to nearby, a party in the town, BBQ…

If you have trouble in Chengdu, you can tell us. Maybe we can give you some advices. All of us studied here, and are working here now.

Participant

how to contact with u?

Participant

Do you have a Wechat. Mine is 344726310.

Participant

In last weekend(yesterday), we organized a trip to Hailongtan(黑龙滩). It was very beautiful. We took a boat on a dam. It was a lot of fun.

We usually organize day trip to nearby towns on the weekend. The expense will be shared by the members. If you are interested to join us, leave your contact info here.

Keymaster

I like to explore nearby areas of the city. Last weekend went to Shuangliu and checked out some of the neighborhoods there and took photographs. It’s nice to get outside of the usual places in the city.

Participant

Charlie, thanks for your comment. I am a newbie here in this forum, and have read many posts of you. You are such a nice guy, always helping others. It’s great to meet you.

Shuangliu is a great place with wonderful local snacks and small attractions. I studied my university there. Oh, it was kinda 6 years ago.

Participant

Any one interested in camping on the weekend?

Participant

Where do you camp in Chengdu? Is it like camping in the States? Are permits required?

Keymaster

I like to explore nearby areas of the city. Last weekend went to Shuangliu and checked out some of the neighborhoods there and took photographs. It’s nice to get outside of the usual places in the city.

I live in Shuangliu county as well. Which area/neighbourhoods did you visit?

Let me know if you plan to camp in Dujiangyan. I usually spend weekends in Qinchengshan town at in-laws’ place. We can help you organize.

Keymaster

I’m interested, I have heard of a few people camping in the area before. Maybe someone can create a WeChat group to get a small camping group together.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The forum ‘Personals’ is closed to new topics and replies.