What kind of job I can get in chengdu?

HomeForumsClassifiedsJobs & Apartment RentalsWhat kind of job I can get in chengdu?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I’m from Indonesia 22 years old,

I will do my final essay end of next year ,so Im looking for a job in chengdu for 1 year.  I’m working as a manager now, I started to work from I was graduated from high school in 2013 , I do varied of job (marketing, spg, admin, accounting, n now I be a manager) . I’m a freelance photoshoot model too

Need advice what kind of job I can apply with my condition now?

And want to make a friends who live in chengdu, so you can share your experience live in chengdu

Thanks

Keymaster

Hi,

You posted something very similar to this recently. Sounds like it will be difficult or impossible for you to get a legal visa to work in China. I would suggest considering coming here as a student first, to learn some Chinese and figure out where you may be able to fit into the Chengdu economy. To teach English, you must come from a native-English speaking country and have a 4-year degree or higher academic qualification. For other jobs, I believe you need to have special skills that your employer will cite as reason for granting you a visa.

It’s easier to find jobs when you are here than online. So I’d just try to get here, and then see what you can work out. Good luck.

Participant

<span style=”color: #666666;”>What kind of industry you have worked before? How about IT related work? I known some people are work in tianfu software park who came from your Indonesia. You can add my wechat(rssbar) if you are interested</span>

Participant

Hm I don’t varied of job . I’m good at management .I’m a manager in the aesthetics clinic now

I already add you

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Jobs & Apartment Rentals’ is closed to new topics and replies.