Where Can I Find Restaurant Deals in Chengdu?

HomeForumsIn ChengduWhere Can I Find Restaurant Deals in Chengdu?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I have decided that I’m not gonna gear up my kitchen but instead eat at restaurant every day. problem is I’m a bit picky eater I like cool looking places and western restaurants and those can be quite pricy.

Someone told me for example that blog frog has buy 2 pay 1 burger on mondays, which is an excellent recommendation since I don’t mind traveling a bit, but I was wondering:

1) Does anyone else have good tips like that?

2) Are there websites or apps that keep track of that stuff? Ideally somehitng that doesn’t require knowing chinese (webpages I can google translate)

Participant

oh and also places that has really good membership cards so that it pays off to buy there often

Keymaster

There are a ton of apps for this, but they will all require Chinese. Look for these:

• 饿了么
    • 团购
    • 百度外卖
    • 大众点评

All of these have delivery or eat-in discounts (or both). They are all fiercely competing with each other though (like Didi and Uber) which is great for consumers.

Participant

If you are getting restaurant deals that don’t involve party bookings then the restaurant may not be getting enough customers. So check out the new restaurants being launched rather than established restaurants that have lost their customers for good reasons.

Keymaster

If you are getting restaurant deals that don’t involve party bookings then the restaurant may not be getting enough customers. So check out the new restaurants being launched rather than established restaurants that have lost their customers for good reasons.

That is good advice, new restaurants are great to check out and often have the best deals. There are some established and popular restaurants (which are not KFC or Burger King) which offers deals also. I’m not sure why, I don’t think it’s because they are hurting for customers.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘In Chengdu’ is closed to new topics and replies.