Where can I have a suit made in Chengdu?

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionWhere can I have a suit made in Chengdu?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Where to get a suit made in Chengdu?
    Suit Republic Chengdu Tailor

Many expats want to get a suit tailored in Chengdu, but don’t know where to look. Finding the balance between quality and value isn’t easy,but luckily, since 2014, Suit Republic has been providing expert tailoring services for expats and Chinese customers right here in Chengdu.

Started as a series of pop-up tailoring events running between December 2012 and June 2014, huge demand led to the first Suit Republic shop opening in September 2014. With over 600 suits made since it’s opening, Suit Republic has developed a reputation as the best value and most reliable tailoring service in Chengdu.­­­­

Suit Republic suits are made from high quality fabrics and expertly crafted at with our experienced tailoring experts in Beijing. In our shop you can choose from hundreds of colors and styles, customize the details of your new, bespoke suit and be professionally measured by our friendly and English-speaking staff.

Open daily from 1pm – 9pm and conveniently located at Poly Center between Ke Hua road and the US Consulate, Suit Republic is the solution to your tailoring needs in Chengdu.

Follow our Wechat public account to stay up to date with the latest Suit Republic news and practice your Chinese with our regular Chinese posts too.
    Suit Republic wechat qr code

Chengdu Living users can enjoy a 10% discount on suits and shirts.

Suit Republic shop Chengdu tailoring service

Services Available:

– Suits

– Shirts

– Ties and accessories

– Corporate group tailoring

– VIP at home service

– Awesomeness

You can also add Michael’s personal wechat: UKMichael if you have any questions or need more information.

Address:

1713, 17th Floor, Building A, Poly Center, JinXiu Lu, Wu Hou District

????????????A?17?1713

028 85556304

Open daily from 1pm to 9pm.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Participant

Suit Republic Wechat QR code. Scan and Follow!

Participant

What is the price range for a suit?

Keymaster

Michael M: “Anyone know where I can get a suit?”

Michael M: “Funny you should ask, Michael!”

Just messing with you. There’s an article about Suit Republic which was published last fall: Western Entrepreneur Brings Eastern Tailors to South Chengdu. Here’s the location and address of the place: Suit Republic

These are fine quality suits.

Participant

Haha, thanks Charlie!

@jgshill
    Suits start from about 2000, if you need more info you can visit our shop or add my wechat: UKMICHAEL

Participant

Some questions:

1) Are the suits tailor made, or only off the rack?

2) If tailor made, does that happen in Beijing, or in Chengdu, and how long does it take?

3) I’ve bought tailor made suits in China in the past, and they initially look great, but fall apart after a few wears. Has anyone purchased any of these suits, and are they of a better quality?

Participant

Hi,

1) All our suits are tailor made to order.

2) All made in Beijing and shipped to Chengdu twice, once for the second fitting and once again when completely finished. Total time takes around 3-4 weeks. We can do it faster in certain cases.

3) Can’t speak for our customers but we get really good feedback on the suits we make. If you use wechat I can pass the contacts of some previous customers to you and you can contact them directly for an opinion. (My wechat: UKMichael)

You’re also welcome to come to our shop any time and take a look. We always have lots of suits waiting to be collected in the shop.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.