Where to Buy Healthy Food?

HomeForumsClassifiedsMarketplaceWhere to Buy Healthy Food?

Viewing 6 posts - 21 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Participant

What! Costco ships to China, that’s news. Just checked it out, and saw this:

https://detail.tmall.hk/hk/item.htm?spm=a1z10.1-b.w5003-12322952991.1.Iubq3c&id=45259744652&scene=taobao_shop

Yay. 😀 Thanks for the heads up.

Participant

I wanted to post a follow up to this discussion.  Recently I heard a rumor that iHerb.com was now offering free shipping to China.  I just purchased a bunch of stuff today and I can confirm on this.  Basically if you spend $40.00+ on their site, you get free shipping up to 10 pounds.  Or if your like me and have 20 pounds of stuff in your cart, 2 orders at $40.00 each gives you 20 pounds of stuff shipped free to China.    A classmate of mine just used this last week and reported that it took 1 week to get his items.  You may have to pay custom’s fees depending on how much stuff you buy.  For all of my fellow health nuts, this should be a helpful post.  Also for our Chinese friends, you can use Alipay, wechat, tenpay, paypal and several credit cards to process your order.  The site has Chinese as an option as well.

If your a first time shopper,  you get $5.00 off your first order by using my reference code CAD962.  This is similar to uber’s promo where both of us get a $5.00 credit 🙂

Participant

I know there was some mention on this forum about making your own kombucha… @Justintochina I PM’d you about possibly getting a scoby, but does anyone else have one or know where to purchase kombucha so I can get started on my own? Thanks 🙂

Participant

@Kelseyfay I messaged him too, but didn’t have a response. I have some dried milk kefir grains if you would like some? I haven’t actively researched more about a scoby though.. Let me know if you find one or some kombucha somewhere. Apparently Kombucha started in China 1000’s of years ago… Surely they have it somewhere!

Participant

I might take you up on the kefir, let me see if I can tackle this kombucha first! I’ll let you know if I find anything out 🙂

Participant

Healthy Food in Chengdu: Salad Delivery

Plz check this thread out, it has healthy food you want.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 6 posts - 21 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • The forum ‘Marketplace’ is closed to new topics and replies.