Where to meet attractive girls in Chengdu?

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionWhere to meet attractive girls in Chengdu?

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 94 total)
  • Author

Hey, I’m Billy. Since I’ve been in Chengdu I’ve had no luck meeting attractive girls. All the local girls who are interested in laowai seem to be the one’s undesired by locals. Please help me out and tell me where to meet the attractive locals.

Thanks.

Billy.

Best Chinese girls like Chinese men. If you can’t speak mandarin, no matter where you go in China the most that you can get are usually cheap. Hehe.

Keymaster
    Quote:
    Best Chinese girls like Chinese men.

In a lot of cases this is true but I’ve also seen tons of dope Chinese girls who don’t like Chinese men at all. There’s a lot of variation. Regardless, you’re right about speaking Chinese – that can only help. Although most girls want to speak English here, most of them cannot. Dating women who don’t speak English is a great way to learn Chinese though.

Quote:
    Although most girls want to speak English here, most of them cannot

Well, most Chinese girls can speak English, maybe not fluent but can, sorry if you got me wrong, I meant best Chinese girls don’t even care, they like foreign dudes too. But they they won’t speak it on purpose to hook up one, you know it is in China, there are proud people.:D Seriously you met a lot China girls who don’t like us at all? Lol. can you tell me why?

Keymaster
    Quote:
    Seriously you met a lot China girls who don’t like us at all? Lol. can you tell me why?

Chinese girls who don’t like us? Who is us, are you a foreigner? I have a difficult time telling from your English.

Recently my roommate has been meeting a lot of new women on the internet who then show up at my house and I get introduced to. I asked him yesterday what he’s saying to them to get new girls at our house all the time and this is what he said: “I just start out speaking English. They can say a few phrases and then revert to Chinese, at which point I do the same but because they ejected out of English before I did, I have the upper hand”.

Pretty funny since my roommate does not speak much English. It goes to show the power of speaking English in Chengdu though.

Participant

Sure we Chinese girls like foreigner, you know why? because they have green card and speak English, if they don’t speak English we can pretend they have money and very rich:)

You know foreigner are from somewhere i heard it called heaven, they all very charming, no matter they are fat or old or loser or anything.

Just one of the three things you can get a Chinese girl, green card and english and money!

Come on, you know this is paradise for foreigner man.If you meet a girl who don’t care about that three things, i told you she is a freak, or she is stupid, or she is just a man!!!!

Becareful:)

I even heard if a Chinese girl who have one time sex with a foreigner she will have longevity, i really believe that!! it’s sounds like have holy peach from west mother’s garden!

Participant

Green card must be made by gold, that’s why so good!! but why it is called green card? i don’t know. 🙂

oh , i get it. It’s like green light for crossing ,means the way can go paradise, oh, i want a foreigner so~~~~~~~~~~~~~~much!!

Quote:
    I’ve also seen tons of dope Chinese girls who don’t like Chinese men at all.

Come on man watch what you said yourself, you suck at telling. I am no foreigner, Us stands for Chinese dudes.

Quote:
    you know this is paradise for foreigner man.

If you a girl who don’t care about that three things, i told you she is a freak, or she is stupid, or she is just a man!!!!

Come on Linka, what the fuck? You are not a Chinese girl, do you work for BBC or Hollywood? LOL

Participant

Kick

I am a Chinese girl, i just make a joke about this topic:)

Participant

to linka999

Quote:
    you know this is paradise for foreigner man.If you meet a girl who don’t care about that three things, i told you she is a freak, or she is stupid, or she is just a man!!!!

Wow, unbelievable. Have some self-respect , Linka.

I totally agree that this post is a joke. First of all, could anyone define attractive here please? Personally speaking, a good-looking bird who would sleep around (doesn’t matter with Chinese or foreigners) is not attractive at all.

In fact, a lot of my Chinese girl mates fancy cute and nice guys, no matter he is white, Asian or black and they would despise anyone who treat them like a ho. So to anyone who thinks he stands a great chance to shag a Chinese girl just because of his non-Chinese passport, GO FUCK YOURSELF.

So I guess the proposition is self-answered. You can never find anyone attractive if you can pull them easily.

I am Chinese and I find some posts here very offensive. There are ppl with low self-esteem, regardless of their race.

Participant

@Shiya Lou

I am not that kind of girl. This is way how i fight back.

I try to be not so serious since i came to this website i been trouble maker for long time! Have fight with everyone 🙂

I feel sad and anger also hurt from here at begining too , now already fine, i still will said things i want to say, and always tells truth.

In China we have many awful Chinese this is true .I understand why some foreigners have such bad feeling about us! But we just be ourself, do what we need to do, be new kind of Chinese, maybe next 10 years will be better, when young kids grow up!

It is good or bad ? we born at this country which have long history and awful government, people judge us by where we came from not by what we are doing,got blame by something we didn’t do it yes it is hurt. we never do that kind of awful things ,but we have to get this disdain.

What i can say? i only know be myself, anybody who give me unfair disdain i will fight back!! Tell the truth! Keep my conscience!

Who cares what they look at me ,i just be me!!!

Participant

To any whit guy, if you only have green card and money and a dick to show in front a girl!

You are just a loser.

I feel sad and anger also hurt from here at begining too , now already fine, i still will said things i want to say, and always tells truth.

Can I ask what made you so sad in the beginning? Aww:(

Participant

to Linka

I really don’t want to reply because this is getting pathetic. However, just to be clear, I am not hurt or upset whatsoever.

As a well-educated and fairly well-off 20-year-old global citizen (this is how I view myself) and I never feel wrongly judged as I value myself equally to ppl around the world.

Linka, posting some joky messages here is not gonna get you far. Global-trot, read books, improve your English and get a life. And be careful with the word “we” because I am a bit confused by who you are representing.

I am sorry for being a bit hash but you said you’re fine now. So there, I said it.

Participant

oops, I meant *harsh

Can we all just ignore the troll, Linka? Cool.

Back to the topic: my mandarin is not perfect, if it was, I might see what you’re saying Charlie about meeting attractive women who don’t ‘care’ if a man is Chinese or foreign. That’s precisely the kind-of woman I want to meet. Unfortunately my mandarin is still at the very basic level (I can string together a few rigid sentences about narrow topics.)

@ Shiya, my post is not a joke. I am not talking about easy women, I’m talking about attractive women. I don’t know where you pulled ‘easy’ from. I am talking of my own personal experience. I want to meet the exact opposite of a woman only interested in green card / money (also, that’d make for another thread, that is NOT the main topic here.)

If you want to discuss whether women here only like laowai for money / status / greencard, please make a new topic.

Participant

Hi Billy

This is not point to you, sorry:) I just make a joke.

Please don’t take it serious 🙂

@Shiya Lou

I think you are very smart girl. I am very happy you know what you want, it was great 🙂

@Kick

Past is past, i feel ok now , Let us be new kind of Chinese:)

LOL! There is so much miscommunication in this thread it’s hilarious.

Just for the record, linka was being purely sarcastic in her first couple of posts, due to being jaded by negative, foreign perceptions of Chinese people. She clarifies this in her later replies.

Secondly, in order to quote something, click the quote button, copy/paste text, click the quote button AGAIN.

Quote:
    Best Chinese girls like Chinese men.

This is a ridiculous generalization. Who are the “best Chinese girls”? Why do they only like Chinese men? What is Chinese? (nationality? ethnicity? sense of self identity?)

People are attracted to attractive people. Perhaps we can agree on that.

In order to help you out, Billy, why don’t you give us an idea of what is attractive to you? You mention the “ones that are undesirable to the locals.” What does that mean? Does that automatically make them unattractive to you? What type of female do you seek?

Participant

@Billy you might have noticed the topic of foreigners meeting Chinese girls is somewhat incendiary.

At the risk of throwing gas on the flames, I could try to be controversial and offer some practical advice. Though I don’t consider myself an expert. I think others here know more.

Though suggesting places might be as controversial as the topic. I don’t know what you already know/how long you’ve been here.

You probably already know Jellyfish (latest news not withstanding) and the french name bar next door? Both always seem to be busy with people getting along fine.

Xiongmao is popular on this forum, the only time I went everyone was very sociable.

Mooney’s at the Shangrila has a ‘ladies night’ on Thursdays, which is often busy.

the Shamrock has a pretty shocking reputation, I don’t know how well deserved it is.

There’s a nightclub, either called ‘zero’ or that’s just a big ad outside. on the first ring road not too far from lazy pug. Everyone seems to have heard a story about the place, if its good or not is probably down to personal taste.

Generally I think local style nightclubs are not as good places to meet people hear a they often are in the west. for all kinds of reasons I can’t be bothered speculating on. beware the girls who come to you and encourage you to drink, they often work for the club. Also any success you enjoy risks incurring the wrath of the local guys in the place, who are unlikely to have drunk in moderation.

I agree that ‘the’ place to meet people is probably the internet, more than in the west. if you’re the going out kind, maybe that seems a bit backward. Though you might try what I think is popular with the cool kids these days, the social location based phone apps. try weixin or qq. you can look for people in the vicinity and probably announce your availability too. I could guess its a more acceptable icebreaker in public places. though I wont guess why or even suggest I’m right.

you pretty much need QQ, weixin, weibo to stay “in” here. Just don’t go based off of the profile pictures.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 94 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.