Where to meet attractive girls in Chengdu?

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionWhere to meet attractive girls in Chengdu?

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 94 total)

  • Billy
    Member

    Well, I have noticed that bringing up the topic of laowai dating locals IS a some-what taboo topic.. which makes me wonder why? WHY? WHY? WHY? I mean in all seriousness, and yes, this is going to sound corny as all hell, BUT it’s the truth: love DOES NOT know the boundaries of RACE! Anyways.. that’s a whole other issue.. I do wonder what the general (and true and honest) consensus is among the Chengdu locals about this, and maybe I’ll open up another thread later about this, but anyways.

    I guess I should also clarify what I meant in my first post. You see, I’ve gone out to a few clubs and bars, etc, yet what I’ve found in meeting women is that the one’s who are responsive to me seem to fall into two main categories: one, they are quite a few years older than me and seemingly bitter.. and then two, they are quite young and seemingly naive. It seems difficult to find a girl in her mid-20’s who is receptive or willing to talk, flirt with or date a foreigner.

    Is it me? Or is it my mandarin? Or do others face the same problem?

    That’s the real reason to start this thread, I guess, not for pity, haha.

    And in terms of what I find attractive VS what Chinese men find attractive… Well.. I don’t know if these would be too different. Nice skin, nice facial features, long legs.. that kind-of thing.

    Anyways, you all have been helpful, it’s not something which can be answered simply. Maybe my extra info will help. Regardless I’m still learning here, and just wanted to open up a conversation about it, to see what you all thought.

    #20144

    Billy
    Member

    But actually.. as for this app which allows you to find others who are around you and arrange meet-ups VIA the Internet.. WOW! Sounds great! My question next would be, um, are there any out there who respond to English messages?

    It’s like sending out an SOS of the heart! Haha! I’ll stop now!

    #20145
    JerryS
    JerryS
    Participant

    Meeting chicks in nighttime venues are a bad recipe for any LTR (long term relationship). End of story. Rarely in any society (that means West as well), that night time ‘meetings’ with new girls will lead to a meaningful relationship.

    But if you insist, Jelly, CC, ect ecct ect ecccccccccct. But remember, STD’s are rampant, choose wisely..

    As for local girls… Then you are getting into semantics. City vs country, brown vs white, worker class vs non working class, student vs professional vs farmer, ect ect ect.

    #20146

    Kick
    Member
    Quote:
    Past is past, i feel ok now , Let us be new kind of Chinese:)

    I don’t know what is the new kind of Chinese which you meant? I think you and me just try to be ourselves, okay? I personally don’t care what you meant like we are judged by western society, if they judge you, it just means nothing but they are damn hypocrites. people are people, people are highly influenced by their growing environments and generics, which what we can not change at all. so we are different, for instance, you experienced what Gorge Washington experienced, you got his same gene, you will be like him too. why should I wirship him as a person? I just need to wonder what makes him so good. you got what the so called serial killers got, you might be more antisocial than they do. Why should I blame these people, the only thing i might blame and try to find out is the reason that makes them so antisocial.

    You know what? I am jobless lmao. I came to this site the other day by accident. I really wonder what these foreigners and these locals who are with them are doing. so I lurk on here. Lfmao. And I find out most of these foreigners are nothing differently from an average Chinese person primarily. I would rather do some surveys, find out some facts, and think independently than care how westerners judge us.

    Plus, your personal characters and English are totally great as a Chinese girl. And what you think is just your opinion, you absolutely have the rights keep it. Don’t allow other people get you sad.

    I wish I can help thanks:P.

    Quote:
    This is a ridiculous generalization. Who are the “best Chinese girls”? Why do they only like Chinese men? What is Chinese? (nationality? ethnicity? sense of self identity?)

    Lmao, thanks for your note about the quote things. I HAVE NEVER TOLD YOU “best girls” ONLY like Chinese men, I mean they like Chinese men and will never hook up with a white person ON PURPOSE(read my next post after the first one). If a Chinese girl refuses a Chinese guy just because he is Chinese, then she is cheap. Oh wait, what? are you a Chinese man and you like your girlfriend to doing that to you? LOL

    #20148
    linka999
    linka999
    Participant

    I like man who have warm heart and a clear head, no matter where he is coming from. 🙂

    #20149

    Kick
    Member
    Quote:
    What is Chinese? (nationality? ethnicity? sense of self identity?)

    Lmao, go to school, Chinese is no race, you can say Asian, Black, White are races. Lmfao, Chinese is a nationality, which is a common sense. Everyone can be Chinese. For personally, as long as he or she can speak Chinese fluently, and know of our culture, and have been living in China for a long long time. then he or she is Chinese even if he or she has a different nationality.

    #20151
    linka999
    linka999
    Participant

    kick

    Let’s not put nationality in the love affairs, we can’t say American girl like American man, French girl like French man, Chinese girl like Chinese man?

    that’s not right logic.

    Best is only for one, ont for everyone, like the one you think is beautiful maybe i don’t think so, the one i like maybe you will said he is not best.

    🙂

    #20154

    Eric
    Participant

    I have no idea what you’re looking for. If by “attractive girls in Chengdu who will sleep with me”, then I can tell you right now it’s not hard to find a prostitute.

    If you want a pretty girl who just wants to sleep/date you for your green card, then i’m sure it’s also quite easy by using the bajillion dating apps there is to offer. That, or go to a club. With that said, this goes back to Jerry’s post. You’re in Western China and STDs are a bit of a problem here.

    If you wanna find a real pretty girl who might actually like you, I suggest doing this the normal way and just do what you know and let it come naturally.

    there’s my two cents. maybe someone should close this topic.

    #20155

    Kick
    Member
    Quote:
    kick

    Let’s not put nationality in the love affairs, we can’t say American girl like American man, French girl like French man, Chinese girl like Chinese man?

    that’s not right logic.

    Best is only for one, ont for everyone, like the one you think is beautiful maybe i don’t think so, the one i like maybe you will said he is not best.

    🙂

    So I already told people just have their opinions, don’t let them get you sad. Lmfao.

    #20156

    Kick
    Member
    Quote:
    we can’t say American girl like American man, French girl like French man

    Lfmao. I am pretty sure to say 99.9% American girls like American men, French girls like French men. Because American and France are big enough to contain all kinds of men. Lfmao.

    #20157

    Kick
    Member
    Quote:
    If you wanna find a real pretty girl who might actually like you, I suggest doing this the normal way and just do what you know and let it come naturally.

    That is what I meant, just learns our language and acts like an average Chinese dude to get a descent China girl. Lmao.

    #20158
    linka999
    linka999
    Participant

    This is wonderful thread, it’s very good one:)

    #20159
    Charlie
    Charlie
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    But actually.. as for this app which allows you to find others who are around you and arrange meet-ups VIA the Internet.. WOW! Sounds great! My question next would be, um, are there any out there who respond to English messages?

    Yeah, there aren’t that many people who speak English on it but it can get you a foot in the door at the very least. It’s good for practicing Chinese as well. Get on Weibo and QQ to learn new Chinese also, write down the words that you don’t understand and you’ll slowly begin to pick it up.

    #20167

    Vic
    Participant
    Quote:
    I even heard if a Chinese girl who have one time sex with a foreigner she will have longevity, i really believe that!! it’s sounds like have holy peach from west mother’s garden!

    “Earth girls are easy and Chinese girls are easier!”

    #20169

    Vic
    Participant

    A commercial airplane is in flight to San Francisco, when a Chinese girl sitting in economy gets up and moves to an open seat in the first class section. A flight attendant politely informs the girl that she must return to her seat in the economy class because that’s the type of ticket she has paid for.

    The Chinese girl replies with a broken English, “I’m a China girl and I’m going to wed an American man in San Francisco, so I’m staying right here.”

    After repeated attempts and no success convincing the girl to return to economy, the flight attendant goes into the cockpit and informs the pilot and co-pilot that there’s a Chinese girl sitting in first class who refuses to go back to her proper seat.

    The co-pilot goes back to the girl and explains why she needs to move, but once again the girl replies in broken English, “I’ a China girl and I’m going to wed an American man in San Francisco, so I’m staying right here.”

    The co-pilot returns to the cockpit frustrated. The pilot says, “You say she’s a Chinese girl? Maybe you don’t know Chinese. I’ll handle this. I speak Chinese.” He kneels down next to the girl and whispers quietly in her ear, and she says, “Oh, I’m sorry,” then quickly moves back to her seat in economy class.

    The flight attendant and co-pilot are amazed and ask him what he said to get her to move back to economy without causing any fuss.

    “I told her first class girl isn’t allowed to wed an American guy.”

    #20172
    Chris Ziich
    Chris Ziich
    Moderator

    Kick, it’s very condescending to use LMAO, LMFAO so frequently. Just a little internet etiquette for you. If you came here to be offensive, you won’t be taken seriously.

    Quote:
    Kick: Lmao, go to school, Chinese is no race, you can say Asian, Black, White are races. Lmfao, Chinese is a nationality, which is a common sense. Everyone can be Chinese. For personally, as long as he or she can speak Chinese fluently, and know of our culture, and have been living in China for a long long time. then he or she is Chinese even if he or she has a different nationality.

    – I never mentioned race.

    – Identifying as Chinese can mean many things to different people. It is not common sense. (ex. you will hear many different opinions about whether people living in Taiwan are Chinese.)

    – My nationality is American, I look Chinese and identify with both American and Chinese culture. Am I Chinese? You say yes, many others will say no, I say I don’t give a shit. Common sense? I don’t think so. 很复杂。

    99.9% of American girls like American men? The best Chinese women like Chinese men? I am both? Excellent! 😀

    Quote:
    Kick: Lfmao. I am pretty sure to say 99.9% American girls like American men, French girls like French men. Because American and France are big enough to contain all kinds of men. Lfmao.

    This logic is flawed.

    Quote:
    Billy: Well, I have noticed that bringing up the topic of laowai dating locals IS a some-what taboo topic.. which makes me wonder why? WHY? WHY? WHY?

    Several different reasons.

    – There is the stereotype of the Western man that comes to the East for sexual domination. Nobody likes this.

    – When foreigners enter a very homogenous and traditional society to date/marry the local women, it’s viewed as very intrusive.

    – When the local Chinese man is already having trouble finding a partner due to factors like the gender ratio, they will get butthurt losing out to a foreigner.

    Quote:
    Billy: It seems difficult to find a girl in her mid-20’s who is receptive or willing to talk, flirt with or date a foreigner.

    Girls like this go against social norms. Culturally, Chinese women are not flirty, especially not towards foreigners that they can hardly communicate with.

    Quote:
    And in terms of what I find attractive VS what Chinese men find attractive… Well.. I don’t know if these would be too different. Nice skin, nice facial features, long legs.. that kind-of thing.

    Ah, so you just meant physically attractive. Just hit up the aforementioned locations.

    #20175
    JerryS
    JerryS
    Participant

    Attraction is in the eye of the beholder.

    If you are looking for a physical thing.. Then you are superficial. When i read the title of this thread, i was thinking.. Oww, someone has an Asian fetish, let me see, hopefully i will be proved wrong… Sure enough, ‘I want a local girl who aint a skank from XYZ location, that has the ‘Chinese’ looks.’… Yea. No comment on that.

    As an Asian American, i find that sickening (if the convo of this thread is heading into ‘psychical attraction than anything other’.

    Also Looking for a girl is always a bad thing. Why not build a connection with someone close to you. Better leads than skanks at the bar.

    FYI, White girls in Chengdu needs lovin too! 😛

    #20182

    Kick
    Member
    Quote:
    Kick, it’s very condescending to use LMAO, LMFAO so frequently. Just a little internet etiquette for you. If you came here to be offensive, you won’t be taken seriously.

    How about this. “ROFL” You happy now? Not Lmfao. I typed Lmao after you LOL at me very aloud. HAHHA. Bad troll D:. I am sorry if you feel that way, I was not trying to offend anyone there.

    #20185

    Kick
    Member
    Quote:
    99.9% of American girls like American men? The best Chinese women like Chinese men? I am both? Excellent! 😀

    Well if you have lived in here for a long time, I might think you are a Chinese dude, lol. It definitely has nothing to do with how you look.

    Finally I highly doubt 99.9% of American girls likes you. ROFL.xDDDD Joking, never mind.

    #20187
    Charlie
    Charlie
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Well if you have lived in here for a long time, I might think you are a Chinese dude, lol. It definitely has nothing to do with how you look. Finally I highly doubt 99.9% of American girls likes you. ROFL.xDDDD Joking, never mind.

    facepalm.jpg

    #20189
Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 94 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.