White Collar Kickboxing Club

HomeForumsIn ChengduWhite Collar Kickboxing Club

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Interested in becoming a lean, mean, fighting machine? Elite Fitness Chengdu will be offering a 12-week white collar kickboxing program in the very near future. We are currently looking for participants. The program will include two 45-minute training sessions per week and attendance will be limited to 3 participants per session. If a participant attends 85% of the training sessions (21 of 24) and reaches a satisfactory level of competence they could be offered a 3 round demonstration bout following the completion of the program. The program will cost 1500 rmb per participant and sessions can be arranged to suit the participants’ schedule. If you are interested in participating or would like any more info you can send me pm or contact me on qq 2521960698.

Keymaster

Pricing seems reasonable.

Where will this happen and out of curiosity, what’s “White Collar” in reference to? Is this Thai kickboxing or another style?

Participant

Classes will take place at Somerset Riverview serviced residence. White collar is in reference to the level of competition; professional, amateur,  and white collar. The program is for young professionals who are  more interested in getting fit through competing than in fighting. Most of the training  will be based on Muay Thai and boxing, but sparring and demo bouts will not allow elbow  or knee strikes. Participants will be provided with necessary equipment and protective gear.

Participant

Wondering if this was just a one time thing? Is it still happening? If so, when does the next block of training start up? I’m very interested – would love to take part in this. Been training kickboxing/boxing for about a year and a half ( just not in Chengdu, sadly) Hope  to hear from you soon! 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘In Chengdu’ is closed to new topics and replies.