I Work in a Visa Agency, AMA

HomeForumsIn ChengduI Work in a Visa Agency, AMA

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi everyone.

My name is fanfan. I am working in a visa agency of Chengdu. And i am very glad to answer all the questions about the visa. And i hope that all of you enjoy your life in Chengdu. If i am not online,you can add my wechat account:missalven.

Keymaster

Which visa agency do you work for?

I’m American. I have a 10 year Chinese tourist visa with 30 day stays per entry. Can this be changed to 90 day stays per entry? Can I reapply for this same visa and get 90 day stays?

Participant

I am also an American, I have a 2-year visa with 60-day stays. Is it possible to extend one more month, and how? Thanks.

Participant

got any funny stories to share?

Participant

Yes.It’s depends on your experience and your company.And i think if you have a company and a bachelor’s degree.You can get a working visa.And if you dont have this.you can make the M visa for 180days live.

Participant

sorry,everyone.I am new here.And i dont know how to reply.Who can tell me how to reply.

Participant

Yes.It’s depends on your experience and your company.And i think if you have a company and a bachelor’s degree.You can get a working visa.And if you dont have this.you can make the M visa for 180days stay.

Yes.It’s depends on your experience and your company.And i think if you have a company and a bachelor’s degree.You can get a working visa.And if you dont have this.you can make the M visa for 180days stay.

Participant

I am also an American, I have a 2-year visa with 60-day stays. Is it possible to extend one more month, and how? Thanks.

No way except that you can give the certificate that why you need one more month.

Yes.It’s depends on your experience and your company.And i think if you have a company and a bachelor’s degree.You can get a working visa.And if you dont have this.you can make the M visa for 180days stay.

So can I change the old visa from 30 days to 180 days? Or do I need to cancel that one and apply for a new one?

Keymaster

sorry,everyone.I am new here.And i dont know how to reply.Who can tell me how to reply.

Click the link that says “Quote” on questions that you would like to reply to.

Participant

So can I change the old visa from 30 days to 180 days? Or do I need to cancel that one and apply for a new one?

Yes.You can change it to M visa 180 days stay but zero entry.And it need a company.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The forum ‘In Chengdu’ is closed to new topics and replies.