Reply To: Hot Spring Festival in Jellyfish

HomeForumsIn ChengduHot Spring Festival in JellyfishReply To: Hot Spring Festival in Jellyfish

Participant

@ratatoee

I don’t think it’s pretentious, I never claimed we have the best quality and service, that is not even measureable. I just said in this season when many bars are closed, and many empty, Jellyfish is full of people dancing on every night.

Qingdao beer has many different products of different qualities. The one we sell is one of their better ones, it’s actually not bad.

When you go to bars you don’t just buy drinks, you also buy everything around it, the atmosphere, the music, the crowd… Our prices are more expensive than some places and cheaper than others. There are different bars and clubs with different styles and different pricing. It’s up to you to choose which bar do you like to hangout in and also suits your budget. Different people like different bars. Some don’t like Jellyfish and some do.  If you don’t like what we do, there’s no harm done.

As for the “Magma” I have to agree, it’s an awesome place, I have only good things to say about it and I strongly recommend people to go check it out.

I wish everyone a happy new year!

cheers