Reply To: Applying for a Student Visa

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionApplying for a Student VisaReply To: Applying for a Student Visa

Avatar photokirstietaylor

There’s still a ton of teaching work over here, especially now that some of the people on sketchy visa situations have been forced to leave, and you’ll be able to find work easily, but very little that gives you a visa. If you want a visa, Student X visas are still the easiest way to go, however if you want to come in June be forewarned that the new visa restrictions no longer allow switching tourist visas to student visas, so you’d have to take a trip to Hong Kong in August to get your visa stamped on entry.

So you are saying that if I came on a Tourist visa that I would be able to get a student visa if I went to Hong Kong and came back into China? Because That I could totally do.