Reply To: Howard Johnson Hi-Tech Plaza

HomeForumsIn ChengduHoward Johnson Hi-Tech PlazaReply To: Howard Johnson Hi-Tech Plaza

Participant

Hey Rick,

thank you for your message.

The Korean BBQ place sounds great and I most likely will check it out. As I’m chef originally I’m always up to try other places too. What is the price there?

Unfortunately I don’t have any food pictures from the tepanyaki at the moment. I will try to get some and upload them. Nevertheless I uploaded some pictures from the restaurant, sushi/sashimi and open tepanyaki table. We also have two private dining rooms with a Tepanyaki table that can hold up to 10 people.

For the All You Can Eat Tepanyaki: All items are included in the price! There is only one price and nothing additional. Of course we still have an a-la-carte menu to choose from^^

Our menu features items like:

Appetizers: Sirloin Beef with Ponzu, Tuna Salad
Sashimi & Sushi: Salmon, Tuna Loin, Sweet Shrimps, Surf Clams
Japanese BBQ: OCean Prawns, Squid with Japanese Sweet Soy Sauce
Nimono: Prawn Tempura, Seafood Nabe (kind of Hotpot)
Tepanyaki: Tenderloin, Sirloin, Lamb Chop, Beef Rips, Salmon
Dessert: Mango Pudding, Fruit Plate
Beverages: Tea, Local Beer, Chilled Juices, Soft Drinks (Coke, Sprite), Coffee

Price: 198 RMB net per person

Hope this gives you an impression about our variety. In total we have over 95 dishes included.

Yet, there is one more thing to tell: Unfortunately the discount card is not valid for the Tepanyaki as it is already a special price. But if you would like to order additional dishes from the a-la-carte menu of course the discount will be granted!

I will try to get pictures as soon as possible and will upload them next week. Meanwhile let me know if you have any other question.

Best regards,
Michael