Where would I even get that? The thing is she hasnt had shots so is it legal for her to fly? I dont want to risk it yet. She doesnt have shots cuz literally the exact week we made her vet appointment to get fixed & shots she got pregnant by a romeo who broke into our apartment through the window so I decided to wait until after she had the babies. She still has about 2 weeks to go so I might be able to get her the shots in July if all goes well but this was a sudden decision so I havent really prepared well.
& on that note, would anyone like a kitten towards mid-end of august? I expect 3 & they should be about 6 weeks old by then so safe to wean.