Reply To: Applying for a Work Permit in Chengdu

HomeForumsIn ChengduApplying for a Work Permit in ChengduReply To: Applying for a Work Permit in Chengdu

Avatar photoRick in China

well, “original documents” typically mean something that has been originally signed or sealed. They probably just misused the wording. For resume or whatever, since it isn’t signed or sealed, just print it out of course..

If you have worked in China previously, your last employer will need to provide a paper that you mentioned – which shows employment dates, title, etc. It should be stamped by the company with their seal – signing doesn’t matter. However, if you have never been legally employed in China, I do not think you require this document…or as you mention, if you just get some paper and sign it (by CEO or yourself) that’d probably suffice, but typically the purpose of that document is to verify you didn’t leave a company without both sides terminating the employment legitimately (I think).