Reply To: Help with a Visa Issue

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionHelp with a Visa IssueReply To: Help with a Visa Issue

Avatar photoRick in China


I just got an update from my Dad whose visiting soon – he was issued a 10 year visa. (Canadian passport holder)

It seems it’s 60days per stay, though. The good thing is that if you do an exit/entry, though, you don’t need to spend any time outside of country…so you could do a day trip to Shenzhen -> pop over to HK, gobble up some wontons -> head back for an evening flight home.