Reply To: Becoming a Dad in Chengdu

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionBecoming a Dad in ChengduReply To: Becoming a Dad in Chengdu

Avatar photoBen

As far as the visa it is possible to transfer or carry the old passport with you if you have the right kind.. I think you can also fill out a form and pay a small fee to have them do it as well..

That’s good to know. Like most consular services offered by the UK, the cost is prohibitive for a transfer though. For me the fees listed on the link you posted are anything but small (£122). I believe a 10 year visa is over £700 🙁

So you have to apply for right of abode via Chinese GOV?

You apply for the right of abode at the UK visa application centre.