Reply To: Selling 125cc Motorcycle

HomeForumsClassifiedsMarketplaceSelling 125cc MotorcycleReply To: Selling 125cc Motorcycle

Avatar photoAwayo

Legally speaking, yes, you need a license. The thruth is that as a foreigner you never get stopped by the police. That being said despite having a motorbike you should drive safely because the streets are often crowded and messy.

Like Charlie said. Ebike->city

Motorbike-> travelling