Happy Valley was great! I got a lot of photos, I will post them here soon. Nice to meet some new people and spend a day outside on Saturday.
– The vertical drop ride
– The red sit-down roller coaster (bought a photo also, only 20 kuai!)
– Walking around and hearing “Niggas in Paris” a total of 5 times over loudspeakers
– The basketball performance with Chinese guys doing flips off a trampoline into slam dunks
– Carnival games, I knocked down cans with a baseball and won a pink stuffed monkey
– The haunted house. far exceeded my expectations
Happy Valley is really easy to get to now on the subway. From the northern most stop on Line 1 I took a 20 kuai sanlun there in about 10 minutes.