Re: Housing registration

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionHousing registrationRe: Housing registration

Avatar photoMarco

Just go to the closest police station with your passport and the contract. That’s it, no questions asked. Be sure to check the dates when they hand you the document.

Also, they don’t speak any English in most police offices, so be able to say your country of origin, telephone number and basic info in Chinese. Or have a chinese friends phonenumber ready