Re: Looking for an English Speaking Lawyer

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionLooking for an English Speaking LawyerRe: Looking for an English Speaking Lawyer

Avatar photoRick in China

ChinaLawBlog – their service isn’t cheap, but they’re (I think) the best-known corporate law firm with foreigners/English speaking staff..based in Shanghai for their China side services though.

You don’t need a lawyer to register a company, though, there are lots of full detailed walk-throughs on what you need to do. I think there are several on this site, even. has great information on a lot of doing-business-in-china as well as the same sort of “what you need to know” about different types of businesses here.

RE: Visa – if you’re married now, you should be able to switch to a marriage visa, which is 1 year visa at the PSB office at TianFu Square.