Re: Research Help Wanted

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionResearch Help WantedRe: Research Help Wanted

Avatar photoCress

Hi Chris,

I know it’s almost impossible to apply for a “school” lisence. You can only operate as a trainning/ consulting company. Also, the openning capital will be different for a foreigner. I’m not sure about Chengdu, but in Shanghai you will need half million RMB to open a WOFE. If you open a joint venture, the capital will be less but the process will be much more complecated. The laws and regulations will be leaning to your Chinese partner if you guys are not working out in the future.

Not saying you cant do it, just to let you know, it’s really difficult for a foreign individual to open a copmany here. But if you need help, you can email me [email protected]