Re: Sports Doctor in Chengdu?

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionSports Doctor in Chengdu?Re: Sports Doctor in Chengdu?

Avatar photoRay

Another option is just to get the MRI here, and then scan it or send send it back home, have a friend take it to a trusted doc, and get the diagnosis that way. I was considering this earlier this year when i hurt my bicep. My brother back home asked his physio, and he said no problem, he’d take a look at it.

Parkway and Global Doctor are ok if you can afford it, or if your insurance covers it, but they are super-pricey and will probably only take you to a local hospital anyway. That’s what Global did to me years ago.