Re: Urgent….Work Visa in Hongkong

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionUrgent….Work Visa in HongkongRe: Urgent….Work Visa in Hongkong

Avatar photoCharlie

You got a one month Z-visa? I’ve never heard of that, normally they’re for one year. Are you going to have to go back to Hong Kong? That sounds strange.

Another question – to get your Z-visa, you brought paperwork from your employer right?