Re: Urgent….Work Visa in Hongkong

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionUrgent….Work Visa in HongkongRe: Urgent….Work Visa in Hongkong

Avatar photoIan
The ZVisa is valid only for a month from the day of arrival, and then I have to apply for the residence permit which can be given for a period of 6-12 months. Is it like this for everyone who get the ZVISA? Or you get the ZVisa straight away for certain period of time?

It’s been like this for a longtime. Your employer should be doing all the leg work. If you renew you should only need updated police registration and insurance..