11/11 Shut Up and Take My Money!

HomeForumsGeneral Discussion11/11 Shut Up and Take My Money!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hello guys,
    like every year is arrived the time for take all your money from the bank and go out for shopping or stay at pc with TaoBao opened!

If someone don’t know, 11/11 of every year in China is a day for catch up many discounts in the market…

So are you ready?
    😉

Keymaster

Last year’s 11/11 sale on Taobao broke sales records ($3 billion in sales in a single day) and I expect this one to exceed even that. About a week ago they updated the Taobao iPhone app to show 11/11 on it, and whenever you go to Taobao itself everything is covered with ads about that day.

I went to Uniqlo at Chunxi Lu today to buy some things and I gotta say, online is really the way to go. Skip the crowds and all the traffic.

Participant

What do you do for the business! but customer are happy too… I prefer try the clothies, but sure in these days it’s crazy go out for shopping! I like products of Uniqlo too 😉

Keymaster

What do you do for the business! but customer are happy too… I prefer try the clothies, but sure in these days it’s crazy go out for shopping! I like products of Uniqlo too ;)

Chunxi Lu is an absolute madhouse every weekend, not recommended unless you’re cool with standing in line for 20+ minutes just to check out.

Participant

Now I understand. Things were with 50% dct in the mall yesterday.

Participant

Banks’ online payment system suffered overflow right after 00:00 am on 11.11. Such a scary sale!

Keymaster

Last year’s record destroyed, as expected. Somewhere in the range of $5-8 billion.

Anyone buy anything cool?

Keymaster

Anyone buy anything cool?

I tried to buy some things that were heavily discounted (about 50%) and were already in my “to buy” list, but they were all sold out. All of them, everything.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.