Selling: 2-Child Phil & Teds Stroller

HomeForumsClassifiedsMarketplaceSelling: 2-Child Phil & Teds Stroller

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hello, are you expecting your (second) child soon? Our kids have grown so we are getting rid of our duo stroller. This stroller is really the best thing I’ve ever bought for them. I’ve used it in Cairo and here in Chengdu between 2010 and 2013. I bought it new from the Netherlands (made in New Zealand). Duo strollers are hard to find in China, so if you have two small kids (or one and one coming soon) this is a perfect chance for you.

It is not a wide twin stroller, but one of normal width that will sit 2 children of different ages (from newborn up to ca. 5 yrs for the oldest). It has air tires so will smoothly roll on every pavement and offroad. The stroller comes with many accessories. Please check out the attachment and mail me if you’re interested.

Participant

My attachment does not seem to stick, so here is all info:
    Phil&Teds (www.philandteds.com) inline buggy for two children of different ages.

– color: lime green
    – fully collapsible, comes with a sturdy travel bag to transform the stroller into a normal piece of luggage (air travel). Wheels removable. When collapsed, fits into a normal car trunk.
    – three sturdy wheels with air tires, perfect for irregular pavements. Front wheel lockable or swiveling.
    – foot brake
    – large basket under the seats for your shopping or gear. Cleanable fabric.
    – comes with two seats. Each seat is fully adjustable (sitting-lying down).
    – flexible options:
    • Usable for one newborn until two toddlers (max. about 5-6 yrs of age for the eldest)
    • toddler + newborn: toddler in duo-seat on top, newborn lying flat in the stroller seat behind. Padded baby carrycot and sun screen included.
    • Toddler and baby: toddler in stroller seat, baby in duo-seat behind.
    • Two toddlers: one in stroller seat, one behind (youngest max. until about 3-4 years of age).
    • Both seats have 5-point straps.
    • Can of course also be used for one child, without the duo seat.
    • Can be used on all pavements and off-road (we’ve done some serious hiking)
    • Adjustable push bar, for taller and shorter mommies/daddies.
    • Comes with sun-umbrella, sun hood, rain cover, travel bag included.
    • Online, many more accessories are available (cup and bottle holders for kid or parent, side bags, car seat attachment set, face-to-face seat, attachable scooter for older child, travel cots, etc. etc.)

Will sell for any reasonable offer to a family who can really enjoy it like we did! You will have to come collect it at our home in Waterfront, Shunjiang Lu. Please send me a message if you’re interested.

Kim, [email protected]

Participant

Just to tell you that the stroller has found a new home and is not available any more.
    Kim

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Marketplace’ is closed to new topics and replies.