Selling 2-kid 1-mum Bicycle

HomeForumsClassifiedsMarketplaceSelling 2-kid 1-mum Bicycle

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Participant

End of March I will have to sell our two-kids-one-parent bicycle… we have used it for about one year for the school run, a daily trip of about ten minutes. These are the specifications:

– 24 inch wheels, colour light blue
    – tandem with two seats and an extra child seat in front without pedals. Bike is suitable for two adults and one small kid, or for one adult, one bigger kid and one small kid. Original price on taobao ca. 700 yuan.
    – I added the following accessories: 2 baskets on in front and one at the back, baggage rack in the back, sturdy Decathlon U-lock with keys, extra long saddle pin for the middle seat, 3 bells one on each handlebar.
    – Natooke bikes installed a professional Shimano 7-gear, operated by twisting the handle bar, original price 1000+ yuan. They replaced the back wheel axis and spokes to install the gear. I did this because the small wheel size and the weight of the bike with kids on it made cycling a bit tiring; with the gears you can make more speed with less effort.
    – front seat suitable for ca. 2.5-3 year old until ca. 6-7 year old.
    – back seat suitable for a kid from about 120 cm length and up, until adults.
    – also nice for two adults and one kid, for example if one of you is not able to ride a bike alone.
    – bike is in excellent condition

Selling price: 800 yuan
    Available at the end of March.

Please call me on 186-28296741 or mail me at [email protected]

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Participant

Up up! Anyone with a good offer will call themselves the owner of this really special and practical bike!

Participant

Another attempt to upload a picture

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Marketplace’ is closed to new topics and replies.