360Buy is in English Now

HomeForumsGeneral Discussion360Buy is in English Now

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Now 360Buy.com (Jindong) has an English version for the international market:

360Buy International

ChinaDaily

Keymaster

Wow, this is awesome! How long until Taobao is in English?

Participant

Ahahahah good question! waiting TaoBao International… but I still to use 360Buy in chinese (with online translator) because have more products and a better price.

Participant

taobao is client to client, every store is runned personally, it’s difficult to the point of impossibility to tranlate. jingdong is B2C so things are much easier

Keymaster
    Quote:
    taobao is client to client, every store is runned personally, it’s difficult to the point of impossibility to tranlate. jingdong is B2C so things are much easier

You’re right, that is true. A lot of products are imported and listed in English though, if the interface were in English it would make Taobao much more accessible to foreigners inside China.

This maybe a dumb question, but do ya’ll use Google chrome? It translates the pages into English; it’s the only way I can use Taobao!

Keymaster
    Quote:
    This maybe a dumb question, but do ya’ll use Google chrome? It translates the pages into English; it’s the only way I can use Taobao!

I do use Chrome but I don’t translate anything into English using the automatic settings.

Participant

Glad to see 360buy in English – I’ve been a big fan of the site for a while now. Great prices and fast delivery.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.