4 Bedroom Apartment for Rent – Jiuyanqiao

HomeForumsClassifiedsJobs & Apartment Rentals4 Bedroom Apartment for Rent – Jiuyanqiao

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi,

I’m looking for someone to take over my lease around August (the lease ends in November but can be extended). The rent is 4100 per month.

This 29th floor fully furnished spacious apartment has 4 bedrooms all together, including a large master bedroom with a wrap-around balcony offering spectacular views over the river and the Shangri-La and an en suite bathroom. The living room is big and comes with a huge TV, nice big sofas and another balcony with the same stunning view. All rooms have AC except for the small bedroom, currently used as a guest room.

The apartment is located in the 外滩(WaiTan) complex with lots of amenities and restaurants nearby (including a great indoor swimming pool with a sauna for 20rmb a pop) as well as easy access to the Shangri-La (5 minutes walk), Chuanda (10 minutes walk), Metro opening soon (10 minutes walk) and great running/walking routes along the river.

I really enjoyed living here and would continue to do so, but my housemates are all leaving China so I need to downgrade. Please get in touch on 186 1574 9983 for more details.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘Jobs & Apartment Rentals’ is closed to new topics and replies.