52 y/o Guy Delivers Pizza on a Fixie

HomeForumsGeneral Discussion52 y/o Guy Delivers Pizza on a Fixie

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Thought I’d share this great feature film about Bill Meier. A 52 year old guy in NYC who delivers pizza for a living. The guy’s been making deliveries on a bike for over 30 years.

Participant

A feature film… about a guy who delivers pizza via bicycle?

WTF? Is their next project a feature film about a wal-mart employee who has greeted tens of thousands of people over the course of 12 years?

Participant

It’s a film about an interesting character. It’s damn more interesting than ‘Rick: The guy who has an opinion on the internet’

Participant

That’s likely true. Maybe your pitch just sucked 😀

Participant

You’re all thinking it, so I’m just gonna say it; guy looks like Natooke Larry circa 2044. And BANG!, there goes any future Natooke discounts…:)
    BTW: i would totally watch this doco. Much respect for tough old guys…

Participant

BTW: i would totally watch this doco. Much respect for tough old guys…

Sometimes the most fascinating stories lay in the most banal topics, who knows. I was mostly being facetious. 😀

Participant

guy looks like Natooke Larry circa 2044.

Dammit, Ray. I was thinking that.

Rick, you’re forgiven. I need to work on my post titles.

Participant

Just watched it. Great stuff. Awesome final line: “The day I can no longer ride a bike better be the day I’m f**king dead”. This guy makes Chuck Norris look like a Chengdu male hairdresser….

This is a neat video. Anyone who’s happy doing what they do has got it (mostly) worked out.

Keymaster

You’re all thinking it, so I’m just gonna say it; guy looks like Natooke Larry circa 2044. And BANG!, there goes any future Natooke discounts…:)

HAHAHAHAHA

Going to watch this tonight, looking forward to it.

Participant

Anyone able to provide the link for this video?  Can view the embedded and blocked out when I use my proxy.

Keymaster

Anyone able to provide the link for this video? Can view the embedded and blocked out when I use my proxy.

Delivery on Vimeo

Participant
    Participant

I ate at Best Pizza yesterday, delicious albeit a tad overpriced. This guy is a legend, although I saw him riding about cursing violently caught in a heavy rain one time

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.