$6.2 Million Richer Thanks to Chengdu Living!

HomeForumsGeneral Discussion$6.2 Million Richer Thanks to Chengdu Living!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

I feel very special right now, I just received the good news in my CL inbox this morning. Taking this good fortune for myself does mean that the motherless babies and widows will have to continue to suffer their fate, but I won’t be worrying too much about that laid out on my yacht.

Here’s the message;

Subject: Dear Beloved Friend,

Dear Beloved Friend,

I know that this letter may be a very big surprise to you, I came across your contact from my personal search and I instructed the doctor here in this hospital to help me contact you and I believe that you will be honest to fulfill my final wish before I will die.

I am Mrs. Roselina Caldwell from swaziland, I am 58 years old, I am deaf and suffering from a long time cancer of the breast. From all indication my condition is really deteriorating, and my doctors have courageously advised me that I may not live beyond the next two months; this is because the cancer stage has reached a critical stage. I was brought up in a motherless baby?s home, and was married to my late husband Mr.Dia Caldwell for twenty years without a child. My husband and I are true Christians, but quite unfortunately, he died in a fatal motor accident.

Since his death I decided not to re-marry, before his death, He sold all his belonging and deposited all the sum of $6.2million dollars with a Bank in abroad . Presently, this money is still in their custody, and the management just wrote me that i should provide them with the person that is to recieve the fund or rather issue a letter of authorization to the person that is to receive the fund or they get it confiscated. Presently, I’m with my laptop in a hospital where I have been undergoing treatment. I have since lost my ability to talk and my doctors have told me that I have only a few months to live.

It is my last wish to see that this money is invested in any organization of your choice and distributed each year among the charity organization, the poor and the motherless baby?s home where I come from. I want your good humanitarian, to also use this money to fund churches, orphanages and widows around. I must let you know that this was a very hard decision, but I had to take a bold step towards this issue because I have no further option. I hope you will help see my last wishes come true.

As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the Bank. I will also issue you a letter of authority, which will prove that you are the new beneficiary of my funds. Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated herein. Hope to hear from you soonest. please get back to me on my private mailbox
    ([email protected]) God bless you and your family as i wait to read from you.

Awaiting your reply

Yours in Christ,

Mrs. Roselina Caldwell

Participant

congratulations. now you HAVE to take me out for dinner. ;D

Participant

You should start replying and post the emails here. Much hilarity would ensue. Kinda like this –

http://www.419eater.com/

http://www.419baiter.com/

Keymaster

Hahahah, you beat me to it! I just posted about this: About Mrs. Caldwell

You should start replying and post the emails here.

I’ve done this many times with email spam. Picked up a few witch curses along the way, haha!!

Here’s my response:

Dear Roselina,

It is indeed a great surprise, I am so happy you are dying to give me this money. If only you could hear my cries of laughter.

I must be honest and tell you I do not believe in churches, orphanages and widows, and so will not be able to give this money to such a cause. I will promise however to use the money to buy many houses, cars, and boats, and perhaps a 70″ plasma to watch all my favourite TV shows on. Maybe there will be some good shows about poor orphan babies and lonesome widows whose husbands have died tragically. I will watch these in DTS surround sound on my beautiful new home entertainment system.

Please reply urgently before you die.

Blessings,

B F.

Participant

hahaha i got this also

Participant

Me too, I think everyone..

Keymaster

Me too, I think everyone..

Strangely, I didn’t receive this. I just got emails from a few people who copied and pasted the message to me.

You should start replying and post the emails here.

I like this idea.

Participant

Haha she will only require your bank account details and sort code!!

Participant

I don’t know why you are all taking the piss. It’s a tragedy and we should be supportive. What the fuck is wrong with you people.

Participant
    Keymaster

I don’t know why you are all taking the piss. It’s a tragedy and we should be supportive. What the fuck is wrong with you people.

We are all of porous moral fiber… Rick, I trust that you will do something truly noble with your $6.2 million like donate it to some representative body of China’s judicial system.

Rick, I trust that you will do something truly noble with your $6.2 million like donate it to some representative body of China’s judicial system.

Yes, these guys definitely need more houses, cars, and boats. I suspect they’re doing alright for big screen TV’s though.

It’s a damn shame. Cancer of the breast.

Participant

I truly believe it’s an innate response for ugly foreigners to believe that every instance of begging becomes a scam. Look, we live in China, I know most of the situations are not as simple as they seem to be on the surface — sure, buddy has no legs, arms, knees..elbows seem grinded into little molten by fire stumps, but it’s all fake right? It’s China. We should neglect the needy.

So Hooker Caldwell comes along and is looking for some help. Fine, we shouldn’t automatically assume he/she/it is also one of these scammers with molten stumps for limbs or limps ripped off to be sold as visually exploited representatives of humanities nightmares, in the hopes of guilt(ex)tortition of whomever around them has as moral differences between what they have and what others don’t. That’s fine. But…it’s Miss Caldwell. How dare you fret upon such a wonderous being.

I don’t have 6.2 million dollars as a result of responding to Biznacaldwell, but what I do have is my self respect. I never assumed it was a horrible person who cared less about my and my families financial stability, but would sell that stability for a half-eaten kebab from ebeneezers YEAH? WTF Ebeneezers..come to think of it I’d sell half of your chengduliving passports for a kebeab right’a’bout now and I’m in f’in Sydney so stop sending me fucking pm’s about how I was silly for not understanding it’s a scam and worrying that i’ll type random bank details into a man-in-the-browser attack when that’s my f’in job to assess…

Ok I’m drunk off my titties and tried to make sense of the response, but yeah – the PM’s, don’t assume my first response was equivalent to “let me send you my bank details” and please stop sending me pm’s as such, thank you all for the concern otherwise 😀 <3 8==D

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.