Combining Multiple Internet Connections

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionCombining Multiple Internet Connections

• This topic has 21 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 10 years ago by Avatar photoBen.
Viewing 2 posts - 21 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Proof in the pudding yo! Lets wait for Andrew to get back, see how awesome it is, imagine how much better it’d be if there were either domestic or say, HK/singapore (singapore is pretty badass as int’l connection as far as routing is concerned as well as from China<>SG) and draw some conclusions.

I’m stickin’ with my guns on the idea that, given the fact GFW and provider limitations being such a closed playground, my single 20mbit (yeh I didn’t upgrade, I’m lazy :D) still outperforms. StrongVPN for the individual clients who need to youtube or hulu. Done *claps chalkdust off hands*

Proof in the pudding yo! Lets wait for Andrew to get back, see how awesome it is 

Agreed, looking forward to seeing what it can do in China, especially trying to aggregate a telecom and unicom connection. I will withhold final judgement till then.

Either way, it’s a very interesting project that I hope reaches its funding goal.

Viewing 2 posts - 21 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.