SaturnVPN Objective Review

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionSaturnVPN Objective Review

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hello,

I had a trip to China, It was great, and I really fall in love with this wonderful country, There was just one problem! the internet.

Many websites are blocked there, I googled the issue, And I figured out that the best was is to us a vpn service, I reviewed many vpn service providers, And the best one which has free trial was http://www.saturnvpn.com

I used the trial account, and wow! I could access to all blocked websites with no problem, The price was also amazing, 1 Month $3.3 | 2Months $5 | 3Months $7 | 6Months $10 and 12Months $16

That is the chepeast and the best  I have ever seen, I have some problem configuring the vpn on my windows, The support was really friendly and helped me out until I could connect.

I decided to share it here, As I know many people here need such services. I hope it can be usefull and you enjoy it.

Cheers

Alex

Participant

Thank you Alex,

the list of good VPN provider is really long, we will add SaturnVNP at this…

Website full of typos makes me instantly skeptical.

Participant

What made me buy the account from saturnvpn.com was the friendly support, instant activation and the cheap price, First I wanted to buy the account from strongvpn but the the price is very high 3months PPTP for $21, But I bought the same  service from saturnvpn for $7(both PPTP and L2TP)

The good thing is that you can test the service before purchase, the trial account is disconnected every 20o sec I guess.

As Federico said, there are many good providers out there, and I just wanted to share my experience here.

Participant

is always better have a feedback and after you will decide more clear.. thx man

Keymaster

This looks totally legit! Nothing strange about this at all!

Website full of typos makes me instantly skeptical.

Right, the issue is that the technical barriers to establishing a VPN are very low. They’re easy to setup on a $5/month VPS, which is why over the last few years we’ve seen <every word in the dictionary>vpn.com.

Participant

Hi Alex,

Please could you specify which was your problem regarding Saturn  VPN connection with windows computer? Actually I managed to connect to the server, however I cannot open the desirables websites such as youtube and twitter in the PC. In my phone worked wonderful!

Thanks for your help.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.