Air Pollution Hi-Lo

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionAir Pollution Hi-Lo

Viewing 5 posts - 81 through 85 (of 85 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

Lost my Respro mask yesterday. Woke up to the airocalypse this morning. Hit Natooke for a new one. See Jacob pull out a pink one. Dilemma: protect lungs or wear pink (where i come from guys DON’T wear pink. You just don’t. It’s dangerous. Other guys don’t like guys to wear pink where I come from).
    Story has a happy ending: Jacob pulls out a blue one. Blue is OK. Dilemma averted. :)

I bought a pink one yesterday for my girlfriend. I actually know a guy who wears a pink Respro in Chengdu though.

How much are those mask anyway?

They’re about 350 yuan and have replaceable filters. You can get them on Taobao but I recommend getting them at Natooke in Chengdu. They’re an authorized retailer, people at the shop can answer your questions, and you won’t pay shipping.

Participant

re: replacement filters

Mine is gettin pretty nasty, how much they go for at natooke? Large, fit for techno sports mask I think it is…

Participant

re: replacement filters Mine is gettin pretty nasty, how much they go for at natooke? Large, fit for techno sports mask I think it is…

350 for any of the Techno masks and includes the a filter.

We run a special where if you pick up a mask as long as a filter refill pack (includes 2 extra filters) we give a 50块 discount. Ergo price goes from 250 to 200 and you get the piece of mind of 6 to 9 months of easy breathing.

Participant

I think I’ll need to come get filters (I have a mask I mean, just need filter refills), but also should bring the current one and enquire as to whether I’m waiting too long to replace it or not long enough, I’m guessing this gray one has waited too long 🙂

Strongly suggest anyone who cares about their lungs to get one.

Keymaster

Strongly suggest anyone who cares about their lungs to get one.

It’s really worth it. One thing to note is that it might not feel comfortable at first but once you get use to it, it’s far less of a nuisance. For me it was a few weeks.

Viewing 5 posts - 81 through 85 (of 85 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.