Alleycat this Sunday

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionAlleycat this Sunday

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Participant

alleycat2.jpg

Chengdu’s very own Triple Cross (fixed gear bicycle crew) is putting on an alleycat this upcoming Sunday. Starts at ???????19?–???? (No. 19 Zhimin East St., Jinjiang District — East Music Park). Registration begins at 11 a.m. Sets out at 12. Gloves and helmets recommended! Come out and beat the cold! Spokecards and stickers up for grabs.

Keymaster

Awesome! Are you and Larry competing in this?

If so I will join you guys and undoubtedly get smoked.

For anyone who doesn’t know what’s going on, read this post: Alleycat Catalyzes Chengdu Cyclists

Participant

Oh what?! The weekend I am gone. Have fun you gearless dorks!

Participant

@Charlie

Ride with us. We’ll stick it out as a group. For us the race isn’t about the big V but just having fun.

@Stephen

Ultimate bummer. We just found out about this too via Weibo. We’ll ride with the spirit of your roadie ass at heart.

Participant

So cool . 🙂 .. I am ready to lose myself in Chengdu

Participant

I know this is not necessarily relevant to this, but can I expect any other alleycats between now and June? Keen to take part in one when I move to Chengdu!

Participant

If you have facebook I add all my picture for this alleycat : Here (FunAndBike page)

Keymaster
    Quote:
    I know this is not necessarily relevant to this, but can I expect any other alleycats between now and June? Keen to take part in one when I move to Chengdu!

I would say there is a 95% chance.

Quote:
    If you have facebook I add all my picture for this alleycat : Here (FunAndBike page)

Nice photos Adrien!

Participant

Charlie speaks the truth. Natooke will be organizing an alleycat of sorts in the coming weeks. Keep your eyes peeled for the event flyer the CL forum.

@Adrien thanks for the photos! It’s a shame you don’t have one of me throwing up into the river just before the start.

Participant

@Jacob Yes I don’t have this picture.

But I have one , and you look not very good …alone with your bike ..

jacob.jpg

The last one was a blasty blast!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.