Renting a Room on Renmin Nan Lu

HomeForumsClassifiedsJobs & Apartment RentalsRenting a Room on Renmin Nan Lu

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Amazing, 2 bedroom, double level apartment with one room available in Rongguo mansions on Renmin Nan Lu. It’s a brand new apartment with a huge lounge and really nice kitchen downstairs as well as a laundry balcony and small bathroom. The 2 bedrooms and another big bathroom are upstairs. The available room has a double bed and built in wardrobes, as well as a large desk.

The room is 2000 a month, 3 months at a time. The complex has a large garden and good security, it’s across the road from raffles city, sichuan gymnasium, close to nijiaqiao metro station, Shamrock and walking distance to Polycentre

Couples are also welcome to rent.

please contact me for photos. Need to rent out this room ASAP!

Participant

Hi,

Is the room still available ?

My wechat ID is Zizao86.

Thanks.

Philippe

Participant

Is this still available? cash in hand. Student over at sichuan university from America. More than happy to check it out asap before my classes start.

Participant

Still available but some others interested. What’s your email or we chat ID and I can send pictures!

Participant

I haven’t set up my phone yet, but my email is [email protected] if you want to send me some pictures please! Im still rather ignorant of the area so is this place close by to the university? If not, not a big deal as its next to a metro station I suppose..

Participant

Sichuan University would be a 5-10 minute bike ride from that area. You can get a 2nd hand bike for a few hundred RMB. There’s only 2 metro lines in Chengdu right now, and the closest stop to Sichuan Uni is in fact Nijiaqiao.

Participant

haha ahh well I guess having a metro would still have its conveniences, but good to know if I can avoid taking that most days to school!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Jobs & Apartment Rentals’ is closed to new topics and replies.