Any Good Places for Table Tennis?

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionAny Good Places for Table Tennis?

Viewing 7 posts - 21 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    Quote:
    I sprained my ankle over the weekend

Dang, what happened?

Long story. I’ll give you the story in between the tabletennis on Saturday!

Participant

Ok, what time do we have in mind then? Where exactly to meet up?

Participant

Maybe 2:pm. I know that in east district of Si Chuan University there is a gym which has indoor table tennis place.

But indoor one seems not to be free. The fees will be calculated by hour. I think that we can share fees or submit fees to an organizer among us. What do you guys think?

Participant

That wouldnt be any problem. How much can it be anyways..

I also found some indoor tables in the huge sports hall at Sichuan Gymnasium metro-stop.

Anyways…how many are there of us? I guess we shud have at least to available tables.

Does 2 pm suit for all of U ? Which gate of the Unis?

Keymaster
    Quote:
    Ok, what time do we have in mind then? Where exactly to meet up?

2pm at the Sichuan University stadium. You can use any entrance, just ask for the stadium (Tiyu Guan) and you’ll find it, it’s big. The ping pong area is on the right side of the stadium, towards the side/back.

Quote:
    But indoor one seems not to be free. The fees will be calculated by hour. I think that we can share fees or submit fees to an organizer among us. What do you guys think?

Right, it is not free. It’s pretty cheap if I remember correctly though.

Participant

Yeah, it’s pretty cheap. But maybe we should form some traditions and then in the future, if we want to enjoy some other entertainment together, it will be very convenient. 🙂

Participant

Yeah, it’s pretty cheap. But maybe we should form some traditions and then in the future, if we want to enjoy some other entertainment together, it will be very convenient. 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 21 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.