Any Tennis Players?

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionAny Tennis Players?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

So despite the rainy weather, I wanted to know if anyone is interested or knows of anyone interested in playing tennis, just to hit around or maybe even as a match. I bought a racquet at Decathlon to play with some friends, but now I want to play more, so maybe someone is interested?

I work in the morning from Monday to Saturday, so afternoons and evenings work best for me. Let me know!

Keymaster

How much did the racket set you back? I played tennis in high school and am interested but only have time on weekends.

Participant

Hi Vin,

I teach at a couple of clubs here. I can also teach at any courts you have access to. I’ve been teaching for 15 years in San Diego and NYC, have been in Chengdu for a couple of months. You can contact me at [email protected]

Damian

Next to the fact that I can recommend the trainer in the post above (I’m also having lessons from Damian) I’m also looking for some people to play tennis with now and then.

At this very moment I’m moving to a new appartment which has a private tennis court that I can rent for as much as 15 RMB per hour, so if you’re interested, let me know.

I have a normal office job during the weekdays, so in the evenings and during weekend I’m available..

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.