Anybody Love to Take Photos?

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionAnybody Love to Take Photos?

Viewing 11 posts - 21 through 31 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Tracy, improving your photography should be easy. Just join the Chengdu Photography Club and there are plenty of members (male and female, Chinese and Foreigners) who would be more than happy to teach you basics and even some more advanced skills.

The Club meets in the Bookworm @ 7.30pm typically on the first Monday of every month.

Participant

Thank you, Merior. I would like to have a try in the future. 🙂

Participant

The next meeting of the Chengdu Photography Club is this Monday 4th March at 7.30 pm in the Bookworm. Topic for the meeting is Chinese Festivals. Newcomers are welcome – please log into yahoo here and register to get notified of club activities:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CDphoto/

We can also be found at:

http://www.loose-canon.net.nyud.net/Client/Chengdu-Photography-Club/Photos-of-the-Month/27317326_kXdbRC

Participant

My friend once took me to his Photography club meeting. The meet every Sunday in Xindu. It’s a local club so really like the photoshoots in random ass places.

Participant

Hi,

Where is the Photography Club in Xindu? It’s difficult for me to make it to the one on Mondays at Bookworm but Xindu is closer to me. Could you please send me the contact details please.

Thank you

Keymaster
    Quote:
    The next meeting of the Chengdu Photography Club is this Monday 4th March at 7.30 pm in the Bookworm. Topic for the meeting is Chinese Festivals. Newcomers are welcome – please log into yahoo here and register to get notified of club activities:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CDphoto/

Great, I might join for this, I have to see what photos I have. For anyone interested in joining, just bring (email) 3 submissions max. I screwed that up last time.

Participant

Pictures by 1.00pm please Charlie or Todd will win again this month.

Keymaster
    Quote:
    Pictures by 1.00pm please Charlie or Todd will win again this month.

I have a single great photo to submit but I can’t find it! Oh well, next time. Have fun tonight, I might still drop by just to join.

Keymaster

Nevermind, found it! Just emailed it to:

[email protected].

edit: my message bounced back. Where am I supposed to email this? Anyway, here’s a link to my photo: hotpot new year

Participant

You should send it to:

[email protected]

Participant

Got thanks Charlie.

See you tonight.

Viewing 11 posts - 21 through 31 (of 31 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.