Anyone Need a Sofa?

HomeForumsClassifiedsMarketplaceAnyone Need a Sofa?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Participant

It’s a 2 piece — sofa and chaise lounge. It’s a lil under 2 yrs old, and I think there is a broken spring or plank or something somewhere in it because if you sit in some spots you sink extra deep 😀 Paid around 3k for it new, selling it for like…. 800 kuai? Looks like this with the addition of some wear (no rips or anything, just like, wear.):

Could probably reappolster it if colour not appealing for a couple hundred kuai, or get repair people to fix the ‘sink in thing’. Likely the result of kid jumping. I can help find any buyer options for transportation/repair/whatever if desired 😀

PS: I also have a huge 3 sliding door clothing cabinet almost new, used it for a few weeks, then turned an entire deck into a custom shelved walk-in closet/shoe closet for wifey *sighs* anyone interested let me know i’ll take a pic, for about same price as above, cost about the same ~1.5yr ago.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Participant

Hi Rick, you can put your sofa on online Rianbow Fair (http://irainbowconcept.com/rainbow-fair) its a free plateform offer to expat who could exchange the resources directly, hope its help. Good luck

Attachments:
    Participant

@Rainbow

Will check it out. Thanks 😀

Participant

Can you post a pic of the wardrobe

thx

Participant

Hey I actually need a sofa cuz my idiot cat shat on the last one & we just chucked it. but this one looks too big. what are the measurements? Would you be willing to split it and just sell me the seat part without the chaise lounge? I can give you 400 (if the size is small enough for our living room). I need to replace the one my cat ruined before we move but dont want to spend a ton.

Participant

or just the chaise. Basically either half of it is cool if you are willing to split it…

Participant

@msinglynx Unless someone wants both parts then yeh, that’s fine 😀 I think it’s about 3 meters long in total, 2 + 1..

@ian
    I’ll get a pic, but, it’s got a sort of pink tinge in all of the doors, kinda girly 🙁 nice, but girly

Participant

The 3 door wardrobe, hard to take a shot of the inside, since the doors all slide over eachother. 😀 Not the (really) pink child’s thing on the right.

It looks more pink in the photo, maybe the lighting. I actually thought it was white when I bought it, and arrival, ****, pink tinge.

Attachments:
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘Marketplace’ is closed to new topics and replies.