Apartment for rent at Tongzilin, direct landlord

HomeForumsClassifiedsJobs & Apartment RentalsApartment for rent at Tongzilin, direct landlord

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author

Have been busy for these two mths on getting the furniture and electronic appliances equipped and eventually it’s now all done. After going through you folks comments and comparing different areas apartments, now the price has been adjusted to RMB 8300 per mth which is close to the market price. It is negotiable on different payment terms. Please do feel free to contact me if you are interested 🙂

Below photos are for reference.

The sofa in the study room is a sofa bed. The oven in silver color is a grill/microwave oven.

It is available to be inspected at all time.

Please do ping me if there is any questions.

email : [email protected]

iPhone/Android : “Whatsapp” +8613266942394

Cheers,

Participant

Nice decor Ivan, good job. Compared to most flats in Chengdu, I’d say you should be able to find a renter at that price pretty easily – if not, go to Maxxelli and they’ll sell it to someone moving in from Shell or whatever at a premium on top – most apartments here look like shit, and that’s a pretty one.

Keymaster

None of those photos appear for me, with or without VPN.

Thanks for letting me know Charlie.

Seems there was problem with QQ photo sharing, just replaced it with Google, see if you guys can access the below link which has got 15 photos in this album. You may mail me directly for photos if you can’t access the below link. 🙂

https://picasaweb.google.com/112342886206787544421/TheMaster?authuser=0&authkey=Gv1sRgCOHypoSUjpLNxQE&feat=directlink

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • The forum ‘Jobs & Apartment Rentals’ is closed to new topics and replies.