Seeking 2BR or Studio Apartment in Chengdu

HomeForumsClassifiedsJobs & Apartment RentalsSeeking 2BR or Studio Apartment in Chengdu

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi All,

I’m moving to Chengdu on middle of March. And currently am looking studio or apartment to rental that near by where my office is located.

But most of the price is higher from what am expected. It might be cos of business district area or near to the city center. However need your kind assistance or advise which the affordable area that can get within my budget and near the Metro station. My office is located at :8F,Building C7, Tianfu Software Park, No.81 Tianhua </span>2nd Road, High-tech Zone, Chengdu (成都市高新区天华二路219号天府软件园C区7号楼8楼)

Appreciate if someone can advise/assist me on this .

Participant

Hi Mike,

Where are you from?

I think I can guess your office and I believe we are in same boat here, looking for an apartment

Participant

Apartments near the software park can be pretty cheap, from what I know – just perhaps the online site you’re browsing doesn’t display cheaper apartments, it’s always better / better deals if you find a place when you’re here in person and go to the complexes directly (ask guards) or the little rental agencies near the complexes (most have them). I’d expect a smaller apartment decorated reasonably nice to cost no more than 2krmb/month, I know a foreigner who pays much less than that there.

Participant

Hi Rick,

Yes, i’ve been searching for an apartment to rent and all the ads shows rent more than 2k/month. Quite give a headache to prepare initial cost on the 1st month. With your info here, it really are useful to me. Is the guard there can communicate in english? Or do i have to prepare a mandarin dictionary?

Participant

Hi Han,

I’m form Indinesia . How about u ? R u in Chengdu now ?

Participant

I’m from Malaysia. I will be in Chengdu on May.

Participant

Cool. What kind of job has been offered . Mayb we will working in the same company .

Participant

Yeah, i think we are in the same company. I will be in account department. How about you? same with me?

Participant

Same here under account but more to AR.

Participant

haha, great, i believe we will be a colleague. Same here, was offered to be a AR

Participant

Or do i have to prepare a mandarin dictionary

Likely no English and likely need to have a local along, I don’t know if the process is the same but long ago it was typically just provide a pack of cigs and ask about apartments for rent, and they’d give you contact info for landlords renting. The other option is the agencies, but again, likely not much English. If you’re looking for apartments only in English you’ll probably only find higher priced apartments.. really is suggested to seek help from a local/colleague – or ask the company that’s hiring you if they can get someone there to help on your behalf, surely they’d be willing to help prepare an apartment for someone they’re hiring/moving to China, no?

Participant

Could you please confirm if your name is Hanafi ? If yes can I get ur contact details

Participant

Hello All – ( Mike and Han),
    have u both find the Room ? I will move to Chengdu in July and with the same area with you both.
    can you share to me the range of room priced ?

thanks in advance
    regards,
    Ge

Participant

Hi Ghe,

The room price ranged are varies, depend on where you stay. But if you looking for apartment nearby office, the price range for 3 bedroom is around RMB2000-3000. But if you looking for a room only (share apartment with local housemate) is around RMB700-1300

Participant

Hi han,
    thanks for your information.

Participant

Hello

If anyone of previous forumers ever read this, appreciate ur kind advice on the same question as the above subject. Ive been offered to work in Tianfu Software Park tentative on Nov. Pls contact me at [email protected].

Thanks

Participant

hello everybody,i am Jessy,the native,actually near this place is not quite expensive,if you all will move there almost the same time,maybe you can share the same apartment or rent a single apartment(it’s a little bit expensive,it’s around 1800-2500rmb)-and if you need any help such as, find an apartment,city orientation,travel,translation,etc, please feel free to contact me: [email protected]

wechat:bunny685886

Participant

Han & mike, are u work in Accenture? I got a job offer in chengdu as an AR too.. 🙂

Participant

Hi jonie, i got an offer from accenture too. Where are u from? Did u accept the offer?

Participant

I’m from indonesia, and u? I  still think to accept it or not, what position they have offer for u?

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 41 total)
  • The forum ‘Jobs & Apartment Rentals’ is closed to new topics and replies.