Apartment Wanted in Qingyang District

HomeForumsClassifiedsJobs & Apartment RentalsApartment Wanted in Qingyang District

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I am moving to China/Chengdu (Qingyang District) for two years in the month of December 2012 and i want a fully furnished apartment near Wenwu Street,Everbright Finance Center, Qingyang District.

If the apartment is a bit far (not too far) from the place i mentioned it won’t be a problem.

The ideal apartment should be clean and have all basic amenities, my per month budget would be around 2000 RMB, i can go slightly up if the apartment is new and clean.

I will be reaching Chengdu on 10th of December.

Please feel free to contact me !

Thanks in advance 🙂

Cheers,

kumar

Some good news for you, the Everbright Finance center is fairly close to the the subway line (either Wenshu Monestary to Loumashi station) so that opens up a lot of the city to you as relatively “close”.

Bad news, it’s going to be a pretty big shot in the dark trying to get a nice, new apartment in the range that will include all amenities. Have you ever lived in China and where are you from? Answers to those might give people a much better idea of what you’d expect.

Last thing to consider, most of the time rent in China is payed in groups of 3 or 6 months at a time. So if you’re looking to pay 2000 per month, make sure you have at least 6000 laying around to pay the first bill. (maybe up to 10,000 if there are realtor fees and a deposit)

Participant

Hi,

Thanks for the reply Nick, I am from India and this will be my first time in China, so obviously it wont be easy for me in the start 🙂

Yea i red on several blogs and articles that Chengdu is not at all cheap but some sources say the place isn’t so costly too.

I have that advance payment thing in mind and i am prepared, but in 2000-2500 i hope to find a good apartment if not fully furnished atleast semi furnished and should be clean if not new.

And thanks for the valuable info, would you mind sharing other things renting an apartment and living in Qingyang area in general? i heard that food is good 🙂

Cheers,

Kumar

Participant

From there the recent shopping district are Luoma Shi and Babao Street, new City Plaza, Bojing Cheng , there have some new buildings.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Jobs & Apartment Rentals’ is closed to new topics and replies.