September Events in Chengdu

HomeForumsIn ChengduSeptember Events in Chengdu

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster
    Participant

Roger,sir.

Participant

Tonight At the Living Room ..

Participant

And tommorow

Participant
    Participant

^ Yes it is!

Keymaster

This Eddie Huang? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eddie_Huang

I haven’t heard of this guy before but friends in the US are telling me to not miss him while he’s in Chengdu.

Participant

Is there not another Dojo Mega House Party in September? At the last one they said there’d by another one. That was a great first night here. I’ve been telling my friends they need to hit the next one up.

Oh what? Eddie Huang’s show is pretty funny.

Is there not another Dojo Mega House Party in September? At the last one they said there’d by another one. That was a great first night here. I’ve been telling my friends they need to hit the next one up.

September 14th, my man.

Participant

Could you add Ryan’s Sandwiches grand opening? I’ll put the information here!

Ryan’s Sandwiches Grand Opening
    Saturday, September 7th 11am to 8pm
    Location Inside the Poly Center (baoli zhongxin) Building A, 206 inside Ms. Bamboo Cafe. Next to the American Consulate and trust mart, across the street from Beer Nest. 领事馆路保利中心A栋206号。

Come enjoy sandwiches, play x-box, board games, table football, also enjoy the entire Ms. Bamboo menu of coffee and cakes.

Keymaster

Yup! It’s on Saturday the 14th as Chris said. I will put the poster up on the forum today.

Could you add Ryan’s Sandwiches grand opening? I’ll put the information here!

No problem, done!

Participant

Yo!

Noticed a small mistake: Ryan sandwiches opens tomorrow 7th (instead of the listed 17th).

Would be appreciated to add The Beer Nest September Specials:

* 10th: Teacher’s Day – “Buy 1, Get 1” [valid Teacher’s Card required]

* 19th: Mid Autumn Festival – Duvel Drinking Competitions.

Cheers!

Keymaster

Yo! Noticed a small mistake: Ryan sandwiches opens tomorrow 7th (instead of the listed 17th).

Thanks for mentioning this, it’s corrected now.

Would be appreciated to add The Beer Nest September Specials: * 10th: Teacher’s Day – “Buy 1, Get 1″ [valid Teacher’s Card required] * 19th: Mid Autumn Festival – Duvel Drinking Competitions. Cheers!

No problem – done!

Participant

Tonight’s movie @Natooke, starts at 8pm.

Participant

Hi Charlie can you put up the Bookworm quiz in the events section. Dates for September are 10th and 24th. It’s takes place every two weeks.

Cheers,

Rob

By the way for anyone reading this, tomorrow night (10th) is the first quiz of the new season so a great time to join if your new to the quiz.

Participant

Is the Dojo Mega House Party always in that same house? Haven’t seen a poster yet.

Keymaster

Is the Dojo Mega House Party always in that same house? Haven’t seen a poster yet.

Yup. The poster is online, check the forum homepage. You can also see it on the website.

Participant

Yup. The poster is online, check the forum homepage. You can also see it on the website.

Seen it now. I’m bringing my peeps!

Keymaster

Hi Charlie can you put up the Bookworm quiz in the events section. Dates for September are 10th and 24th. It’s takes place every two weeks. Cheers, Rob By the way for anyone reading this, tomorrow night (10th) is the first quiz of the new season so a great time to join if your new to the quiz.

Done

Seen it now. I’m bringing my peeps!

See you there!

Participant

Hi Charlie,

Would be appreciated to add the next Ongoing Events to the list:

* Monday (starts 8pm): Board Game Night – Vedett Draft RMB 35 for players
    * Tuesday (all Day): Beer Sampler Set Day – Sampler set with 3 kinds of fresh craft beers, RMB 40
    * Wednesday (starts 8pm): Men’s Night! Duvel & Maredsous 8: RMB 30 for Gentlemen.
    * Thursday (8-11pm): Beer Pong – Beer Game, Free Beer for participants
    * Friday (starts 8pm): Ladies Night – Fruit Beers & Cocktails ½ Price for Ladies
    * Saturday: Craft Beer Day! RMB 30 for a fresh Pint. fresh homebrew pint RMB30

Moreover, the “Duvel Drinking Competition” is expanded to a 3 days event – Sept. 18-20th. The contest hour = 10-11pm, though seems like I can only edit the original [1st] post in The Beer Nest Events category. Registration is possible by contacting 13730871837 or [email protected]

Cheers & hope you guys are having a blast @ DOJO!

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 25 total)
  • The forum ‘In Chengdu’ is closed to new topics and replies.