TEFL Qualified Teacher Looking for Work

HomeForumsClassifiedsJobs & Apartment RentalsTEFL Qualified Teacher Looking for Work

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi!

I’m Charlotte, I’m 21 and a native of the UK. I graduated in Law from Newcastle University in July and moved to China in January to teach English as an intern at Sanyuan Foreign Languages School, Xindu, Chengdu.

I am fully TEFL qualified and attained a 2:1 Bachelor of Law degree before moving to China. With English as my mother tongue, and having completed a particularly challenging degree at University, my level of English is especially high.

I have great patience with my students at school and always ensure that each lesson plan is tailored to each level within the school. At present, I teach Kindergarten, Grade 1, Grade 2, and an Advance Grade 6 class.

I am available for evening classes and weekend classes with a negotiable hourly rate, and I will be willing to travel for work. My contact details are as follows –

Email: [email protected]

Telephone No: +86 185 1091 9584

Look forward to hearing from you,

Many thanks,

Charlotte 🙂

Blocked

Hello

This is Daisy from Lingua Tutor. LinguaTutor has provided part and full time work for thousands of Foreigners! We’ve been connecting people for private and professional instruction to language learners, offering rewarding employment opportunities in Shanghai and across China, now we are recruiting English teachers in Chengdu and we are always wanting English teachers.

The following is the detailed information for the jobs:

Teacher Requirements:

-Native English speakers (USA, Canada, UK, Scotland, Ireland, Australia or New Zealand)
are preferred
    -Non-native speaker with no accent and good teaching experience is also acceptable
    -Bachelor degree/diploma or above
    -Minimum 1 years teaching experience are highly preferred;
    -Qualified TESOL/TEFL Certification is preferred
    -Passion for teaching

Benefits:
    -Competitive hourly pay rate based on experience & qualifications
    -New Staff training

-Interesting local social events for the members

Application:
    Please submit a formal application to us including:
    -Detailed CV/resume with a recent photograph of yourself
    -Passport info page as well as current visa page

If you have intrest in join us ,please contact me :

Email:[email protected]
    QQ:2355714875

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Jobs & Apartment Rentals’ is closed to new topics and replies.