Awesome iPhone Repair Service

HomeForumsIn ChengduAwesome iPhone Repair Service

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

At the last Dojo event my iPhone 5 got smashed accidentally. I took it to my phone repair guy in A世界 at Computer City and it was fixed in 30 minutes for 340 yuan, working as good as new.

I figured I would share the contact info here for anyone who has a broken iPhone or needs anything of that type fixed. This guy also replaced the camera on my iPhone when the glass had a scrape which would appear in every photo – that cost me 80 rmb. This place is amazingly cheap.

Here’s the info:

Chengdu Apple Maintenance Service Center
    成都苹果维修服务中心
    Telephone: 18080838365
    QQ: 260182060
    Address: 四川成都市一环路南二段17号A世界电脑城4F-022

Participant

Are these guys in the northwest corner in a little square area?  I’m pretty sure I’ve used them before.

Most recently to get my screen sorted out — I’d dropped it and the the connector became detached cutting out the screen.  10 minutes and 40元.  Couldn’t complain.

Participant

I have an iPad 2 that is functional but has corner-corner glass breakage, know if they do iPad screen replacement too?

Keymaster

Are these guys in the northwest corner in a little square area? I’m pretty sure I’ve used them before. Most recently to get my screen sorted out — I’d dropped it and the the connector became detached cutting out the screen. 10 minutes and 40元. Couldn’t complain.

I’m not sure which corner they’re in, but there’s a big illuminated Apple logo right above their booth. which is on a corner.

I have an iPad 2 that is functional but has corner-corner glass breakage, know if they do iPad screen replacement too?

Yeah, I think that will be no problem. Although they specialize in Apple products I think they actually fix other brands as well, like Samsung.

Participant

Just to help paint the full picture here, these guys were not able to unlock my iPhone 5 a few months back. They did however return all my money, and they seemed duly ashamed for being inadequate in dealing with my apple needs.

Service inadequate. Character immaculate.

Participant

I believe the main guy’s name is 朱明.  I also went there the other day to fix a broken screen – 360 RMB.  I guess I will have to use you, Charlie, as reference to get it cheaper.

I will be going back there next week to get a new battery for a Mac – they quoted 400-500 RMB, which is significantly cheaper than the US, that’s for sure.

Good service, friendly people, easy to find.

Keymaster

I believe the main guy’s name is 朱明.

Yup, that’s him!

Participant

Does any one have the phone number of this guy?

I have some questions about unlocking a iphone, which so far no one else has been able to unlock…

Keymaster

Yeah, here it is: 180-8083-8365

Participant

I took my iPad with broken glass to a place next to shuma square, 180rmb for the glass replacement installed.. just another option to get a price quote from. Can add them on QQ @: 712306538

They list their other contact # as 028-85235780, address: 成都市一环路南二段18号

Method of finding it was looking up taobao iphone/ipad glass repairs, filtering Chengdu local, and looking at options w/ best price – chatting on qq, finding one I felt was authentic and could easily drop by without wait time.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The forum ‘In Chengdu’ is closed to new topics and replies.